EBS Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EBS Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.2

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare.

Interview

Applied looking for a prospective pediatric position. EBS was quick to follow up and consistently keep in touch with me as I finished the program and passed the boards to provide me with job opportunities.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a pretty casual phone interview. The interviewer asked pretty standard questions and also tried to really sell me on the company. I was going to start my CF therefore the questions weren't too difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle difficult parents during a meeting?   Answer Question

SLP CFY Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview: My interviewer was super kind and conversive. I was originally set up by the recruiter who had first called me during the whole process. EBS kept in constant contact with me to make sure I didn't have any questions. Following my interview, my recruiter got into immediate contact with me to touch base ands ee how things went.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare.

Interview

Recruiter from national center called and spoke to several individuals before offered a position. Individuals included the director and a CF supervisor. The process took longer then other contract companies and I still have not received an offer, where as others have already spoken to me and offered me positions.

Interview Questions

• Name a moment or a time in therapy in which you knew you choose the right career.   1 Answer

Clinical Fellow - Speech Language Pathology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Really easy interview. I went down to their Brooklyn location. They asked me questions within a conversation so it took the pressure off. It just felt like a friendly conversation. I got offered a job with EBS a few hours later. I liked the company and what they had to offer.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very easy! I had to submit my resume and cover letter online and got a call from a Human Resources Rep the next day. He said my experience (1 year in a private school as a Clinical Fellow and 2 years full time in a public school district) looked great. I told him I was looking for a position in Nashville, TN. I was then put on an interview with a Lead SLP in Nashville. They asked me about my previous experience and then asked if I had any questions. That was about it. HR Rep called about a half hour later and said I had the position if I wanted it. I had to give an answer in the next 24 hours though.

Interview Questions

• What does your past experience entail?   1 Answer

SLPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

pretty decent interview process and relatively easy to complete while doing other things on the phone. interveiewer was nice and welcoming but faltered on answers provided during the intervidew and wasn't able to answer all of my questions.

Clinical Fellow - Speech Language Pathology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Searingtown, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (Searingtown, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

HR person called and set up a phone interview with one of the SLP regional directors. The interview lasted about 45 minutes, only one round and can be best described as a conversation about clinical skills. Once you pass it, you are accepted into EBS, and the next step is to find a placement (i.e. school) to interview with.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare.

Interview

After calling the number you're
    set up with an hr rep. Send in a resume and they ask a few questions pertaining to your field of study. Easy interview process. Spoke with a Teacher Leader and got a job after that. They sent the contract and other information by Fed Ex.

Content Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (West Chester, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

I sent my resume and cover letter in to this company b/c I was looking for work as a teacher, and received a phone call back almost immediately. I do have an impressive resume for a teacher, so I wasn't too surprised. This first person became my main person of contact throughout my entire time so far with the company, which hasn't been long. However, I can speak about the interview process. So, I guess my HR person obtained my resume from an online job board, so the first thing he asked for after telling me about the company and position was for me to send a digital copy of my resume to him. At this point, I believe he begins talking with other colleagues in his department. Let's face it, the job is definitely not for everyone even if you are a teacher. It is a very different job as compared to regular education teaching, so most people are not going to want anything to do with the "problem kids". I was also interviewing at other schools while I continued to speak with EBS because the recruiters are definitely persistent and very swaying. I basically had a few informal conversations with the first HR person who located me, he then has me speak with his boss, and a special education teacher/ leader. So, there were basically three people I had to speak with and tell them about my background, why I believe I would be a good fit for the company, and they would each explain the benefits for working for the company. Then, finally after several weeks, I told them I had made up my mind, and I wanted to work with them and not the regular ed. classrooms. At this point in time, I had no idea of the pay or benefits, but assumed it would be the same as the department of Education. This was the first time I had taken a job that technically wasn't salaried, but when I was asked what I expected to make I give a salary figure. So, they come back with a salary figure, but based on an hourly wage. What I didn't realize then and what would have made a huge difference in my decision is that the salary was based off the assumption you are not going to miss a day of work. There are no sick days or paid leave. If you aren't there then you do not get paid. I actually never had a face to face conversation with anyone. It was all done over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a student who is causing a disruption in the class?
      Would I be able to handle being called names and being disrespected?
      Do you remember a teacher who stood out to you and what made that teacher special?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate very well at all. I didn't know this was possible, but it is not only possible here, but necessary. I just thought the amount of money I would be making was being negotiated, and it was but I would have asked for so many personal or sick days that I am paid for before signing a contract.