EBS Healthcare Speech-Language Pathologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EBS Healthcare Speech-Language Pathologist Interview Questions

1.7

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very easy! I had to submit my resume and cover letter online and got a call from a Human Resources Rep the next day. He said my experience (1 year in a private school as a Clinical Fellow and 2 years full time in a public school district) looked great. I told him I was looking for a position in Nashville, TN. I was then put on an interview with a Lead SLP in Nashville. They asked me about my previous experience and then asked if I had any questions. That was about it. HR Rep called about a half hour later and said I had the position if I wanted it. I had to give an answer in the next 24 hours though.

Interview Questions

• What does your past experience entail?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EBS Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilo, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (Hilo, HI) in February 2016.

Interview

I am a grad student graduating in August. I posted my resume on the ASHA website last month. Soon after, I got an email from a recruiter. I interviewed briefly with the recruiter first, then he set up follow up interviews with two different coordinators at another time. Apparently I passed the first two interviews. The next step is a follow up interview with the regional director for my area.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to become an SLP?   1 Answer

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare in May 2015.

Interview

HR Representative was very professional and knowledgeable. During the initial phone call, we reviewed my qualifications as well as credentials. I review past employment as well as internships while obtain my license to become an SLP. We also reviewed the benefits of working for EBS. Again the HR Representative was very helpful and after our interview, he immediately forwarded my name to the director of the area in which I was interested. He explained the background of EBS and how they assist children with disabilities. It was overall a very good experience.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email the next day asking when would be a good time for the recruiter to call and speak to me. Called me when she said she would and it was very casual and simple. She told me I could expect two more interviews. One of the interviews with two directors of EBS and one with the school they are partnered with in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• What my career interests are and we also talked about my experience and what setting I would be interested in...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (North Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. No face to face meetings. It's very impersonal. They will hire anyone who can pass a background check. Most of the interview revolved around them convincing me to work for them.

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

Interview

I spoke with an SLP (and hiring manager?) who spoke highly of EBS without sounding like she was reading a script. We talked for about 40 minutes about my experience, my interests, what I was looking for, and EBS.

Interview Questions

• Only very typical questions about experience, interests, passions, etc.   Answer Question

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare in August 2013.

Interview

They give you two phone calls and interview you briefly. Bonus points if you're a new graduate, who is easily impressionable. You first speak with the person who will be your contact representative and then with their boss. They will ask you for your desired pay--shoot for something MUCH more, because I got my first asking rate without any back-and-forth, something I regret.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (San Jose, CA).

Interview

HR set up an interview with regional clinical director within days. The interview was not difficult at all, and everything was smooth. The clinical director was able to share personal experience with new CFs in recent years.

Interview Questions

• Not really. Just the basic stuff - experience/interests/etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You have to have other offers in order to negotiate.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare in July 2011.

Interview

Got phone call from out of the blue, company looking for contract therapist in my area w/a school system. Talked with original recruiter in a comfortable way (didn't seem like a "structured" interview), his supervisor called me after that & talked, again comfortably, not like a stressful interview-just telling my experience & goals. Got hired soon after that. Not much negotiating room on hourly reimbursement pay rate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not good possibility of negotiating higher pay; if company would consider paying more, there would subsequently be a reduction in some other area of "benefits" or perks. Be sure to read contract carefully & if you want changes, don't sign it until changes are made. Be sure you get reimbursement for your state licensure fees, ASHA certif. renewal, & allowance for materials/attending CEU events.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EBS Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Initial contacts with HR personnel were very pleasant and informative. They told me lots of pertinent info regarding the company and readily answered any and all questions I had. We set up a later time for the formal "interview", and the HR person was prompt in contacting me at that exact time. I was asked general questions concerning my reasons for wanting to switch environments (I've worked many years in a different setting), what I feel my clinical strengths are, and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you wanting to switch from your present clinical setting?   Answer Question

Negotiation

We went back and forth a few days regarding salary given my level of experience and finally came to an agreement. Not much from their side by way of negotiating other issues.