EBS Romania Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EBS Romania Interview Questions

3.2

Embedded Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EBS Romania (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2016.

Interview

First Discussion:
    I received a very clear overview on the:
    - internal structure and benefits;
    - processes, tools and technologies within the project;
    I also discussed with the head of department, the structure of the team and the expectations. - for me it was important to know from the beginning what kind of tasks I have to perform.

Second Discussion:
    It was held with the customer and he wanted to find out about my experience and where I see myself within the project.
    I received specific details about the project.

After these 2 discussions, it was clear to me what the job was about.

I always received the feedback from HR within the communicated timeframe.
    Piece of advice: Ask and clarify everything that you want to know. In this way you"ll be sure if it is what you are looking for or not.

Interview Questions

• - describe my past experience
       - specific process / standard related / coding questions   Answer Question

Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EBS Romania (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)).

Interview

Open and relaxed talk with the HR girl
    Rigorous technical interview but i appreciated the fact that they sent a senior JAVA dev in the discussion
    Interview with the client - not very technical, mainly just a short conversation and get to know kind of talk
    Soon after this i got an offer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EBS Romania (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty good, very nice and professional recruiter. I felt very relaxed and open to discussion, they were the same. We were laughing and talking important stuff, didn't really feel like an interview, more like a presentation from both sides, mine and theirs.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about EBS Romania   1 Answer

IT Berater Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EBS Romania.

Interview

Der Arbeitgeber war freundlich und gespannt mich kennen zu lernen. Ich hatte das gleiche Gefühl geteilt. Es wurden Fragen von beiden Seiten gestellt und das führte zu ein konstruktives Gespräch. Im ganzen war es ein rundes Gespräch mit Einführung, Hauptteil und Schluss. Ich empfehle jeder eine positive Einstellung während des Gesprächs nachzuweisen, offen zu sein und eine Struktur einzuhalten.

Interview Questions

• - Persönlichkeit
      - Werte
      - Zukunftsorientierung
      - Wünsche
      - positive/negative Erfahrung   Answer Question