EC Infosystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EC Infosystems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.7

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EC Infosystems in August 2017.

Interview

the first step to get in personal interview, you have to set up a Skype connection with camera and audio. But the other side does not show any video. unfair right?

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EC Infosystems.

Interview

Very unprofessional. If you call someone for an in-house interview then you better conduct the interview, don't give some lame excuse.

Note: If you consider yourself mediocre or above quality, don't waste time. This company is not even worth interview practice.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EC Infosystems (Uniondale, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

there were only two rounds of interview. One is technical and other is with their CEO Mohan. Both were pretty easy. Normal tech quest were asked.Nothing super tough.You can easily moderate the interview process if you are not comfortable with the question asked.No onsite interview only telephonic interview was there.

Technical Support Analyst Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EC Infosystems in July 2015.

Interview

The person scheduled to interview me did not show up. Long wait till they find someone. And I was told the second person I should meet was in a meeting and will be available after 1 hour.

The real interview took about 30 mins

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EC Infosystems (Uniondale, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with the HR Manager then the IT Director ask some technical and situational questions. Interview with IT director was short. Mainly they want you to have a little experience where SQL.

Interview Questions

• How do you select a database in query?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stony Brook, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EC Infosystems (Stony Brook, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very straight-forward. You resume gets discussed alot so make sure you know what you put on there really well. You are also asked standard questions like "Why did you apply for this position?".

They do not ask any technical questions specific to the position but might ask technical questions related to anything on your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EC Infosystems (Newark, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

three screenings.
    one was phone interview done by recruiter very simple yes or no questions regarding salary and location.
    One of the Skype interview was HR round questions about school and situational questions.
    Other skype was a bit technical but simple questions from sql and testing.

Interview Questions

• pretty easy questions. All about the school stuff and not much technical   Answer Question

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EC Infosystems in February 2015.

Interview

two rounds of Skype, not too difficult questions and not too technical. It is 3 weeks so far, still waiting for their feedback now. I think the process is ok so far.

Unspecified Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EC Infosystems in November 2014.

Interview

Multiple emails to schedule as the interviewers were unavailable. Finally scheduled and met with two directors. Generic questions; a lot of them on moral and how to improve moral in a team, or how to handle your "star" but under-performing employees. If you review the company on glassdoor you will see the connection. Was told that I will hear back from them in a week, Two weeks later and after a lot of emails, I got a "sorry, we are going with slightly more qualified candidates."

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with your under-performing "star" employee.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EC Infosystems (Uniondale, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

After submitting an application online, I got a call to schedule an interview in the Long Island office. I underestimated the traffic congestion from Jersey City to Uniondale and ended being over an hour late for the interview. But I informed HR coordinator enroute that I was going to be late.

I had 3 rounds of interview. The first was a prescreening type interview where we went through my past work experience along with some of the generic HR type questions. Second round was with their technical manager. Technical questions were fairly simple. Third round was the HR interview also not too difficult. I was told that a decision would be made in a few days and it was.

I was made an offer that was below my expectation so I ended up declining the offer. But it was a very professional experience all through.

Interview Questions

• Fairly easy interview. Wasn't asked anything complicated because I had prior experience in a similar position.   Answer Question

Declined due to offer not being on par with my expectation.