ECFMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ECFMG Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

Standardized Patient Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ECFMG (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I applied online, I got a call from the assistant director after anwersing 1-3 questions I was scheduled an in person interview in relatively less than a month. At the in person interview, I was not alone, there must have been at least 20-30 people. So, i made it thru that process which was a one-on-one with the other assistant director, who asked me a few questions and explained what the job was and what the next steps would be. The next step was to role play with a formerly SP turned trainer. Which I thought I totally screw up, but actually I didn't because I'm now a SP.

Interview Questions

• I did you hear about the job.   1 Answer

Communications and Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ECFMG (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online in early December. Had a phone screen through HR in early January. A week later, visited for an in-person interview with HR and completed a proofreading skills test. Didn't hear anything for a month. In early February I was scheduled to meet with two managers individually in the Communications department. The interviews lasted for more than two hours. Over two weeks later, an automated rejection from a "do not reply" email came through. Found it upsetting considering the length and intensity of the interview process. Feedback -- or perhaps a humanized message -- would have been appreciated greatly.

Manager, Medical Education and Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ECFMG (Phila, PA).

Interview

After the interview, I was sent an email with a notice saying that I did not qualify for the job with no further explanation. A general explanation that would at lease narrow the category(ies) not met would have been useful. Maybe I just did not elaborate enough on those areas or I could have looked to improve on set areas. The interviewer came off as short and somewhat rude. I will probably never apply for employment at this company again.

Interview Questions

• Multiple on diverse topics having to do with the qualifications for this particular position.   Answer Question

Mobile Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ECFMG (Phila, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

They wanted to know about my programming background and my projects. I had already developed a simple mobile app and they were impressed by the app. They cross questioned me to make sure that I had developed the application. They also wanted to know my familiarity with concepts like html, css, javascript, jquery, ajax, angularjs and bootstrap.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with concepts like html, css, javascript, jquery, ajax, angularjs and bootstrap?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ECFMG (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2008.

Interview

Two interviews, both in person and one over the phone screening. Everyone was very friendly and also seemed to love working for the organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate, they offer a good package.