ECMC Instructional Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ECMC

1 Interview Review

Instructional Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECMC (Tampa, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

HR contacted me, we had about an hour chat on the phone. It went well. I was moved to step 2 and had another hour online ZOOM interview with the hiring manager. This too went well. Step 3, brief (1/2 hr) phone interview with the provost. Though there is absolutely nothing in the job description/Requirements that one needed to have 'taught an online course', and this particular job is not a teaching position, nor an online LMS position, the provost brought up that I had no online teaching experience per se. I have designed online courses for adults, have instructional coach experience and am highly skilled in instructional technology. She ended conversation stating the hiring manager would get back to me when I inquired about next steps. Well, they have gone completely ghost ever since, even though I sent a follow-up thank you for the interview email adding that I had references upon request. Seems very unprofessional to me not to respond in any way after interviewing with 3 different people.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle observing a teacher who had no classroom management skills and whose class was out of control?   Answer Question