ECPI University Career Services Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ECPI University Career Services Advisor Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Career Services Advisor Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews in person and over the phone. Had to do an assessment first in order to be considered for the position. After that, I was asked to perform a phone interview and then a face to face interview with members of staff.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a position before where you have had to meet specific standards and deadlines?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ECPI University

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ECPI University (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was really relaxed. Professional but not intimidating. The interviewers (as there were several) did not try to trick me with weirdly worded questions. The were very up front but always made me feel relaxed. I have interviewed with them for several positions and never had a bad interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you help someone find a career with a specific issue (I.e. bad credit, criminal background, etc)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ECPI University (Newport News, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process with ECPI was very quick with me interviewing for over two hours at the campus, and them following up with last minute interviews that I could not make being that I was out of state. Finally, I never heard from them again although they promised a third interview.