ECS Federal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ECS Federal Interview Questions

2.0

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ECS Federal (Fairfax, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line after being re-direct to their site via monster.com. Recruiter requested I complete their application and client's forms as they wanted to speak in-person. Unfortunately I only spoke with the client via telephone despite completing all the paper work. A few weeks later another recruiter sent me the same questionnaire and forms to fill out for the same position. There was an obvious disconnect between the former and latter recruiters. I ended up inquiring on the status as follow up communication was never initiated by the recruiter thereafter.

Facility Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ECS Federal (Fairfax, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

I Interviewed directly one on one with the CEO at the time Roy Kapani. I also interviewed with a panel of the PEO STRI Management Staff (Randy Ball and Stan Goodman).

Interview Questions

• What are your short term and long term goals?
      How do you handle difficult people no matter what their positions is?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ECS Federal (Orlando, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Didn't really have an interview. Transitioning from one contract to another. "Interview" lasted for about 5 minutes. Asked me 3 questions, one was "What do you want to do when you grow up?" I believe the "interview" was formality, just to report to their Senior VP's that they conducted interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. "Would you like some Coffee?" 2. "What do you want to do when you grow up?" and cannot remember third question.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ECS Federal (Fairfax, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

Straight forward process although connections with those already working for the company will help

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation of salary