EDF Financial Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EDF Financial Sales Executive Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Financial Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EDF (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Since the company is currently expanding its asian market, thus the whole application-phone interview-face to face interview process was rather efficient. The HR called me right after I sent out my application and CV. The teleinterview was rather normal, and it was roughly 20 mintues. Basically just asking questions based on my CV and work experiences. At the end of the interview, HR told me I pass the first path and arrange the face-to-face interview for the day after.

Well, the actual interview was done by a department manager, who was slightly late. The overall atmosphere was generally nice. Asked about non-academic achievements in the shcool, give some evidence why u think u could be a team player. P.S. the essential requirement for this role is fluent in Chinese, so the whole interview was done in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.

Interview Questions

• what is the biggest challenge so far that you faced in your life, and how did you overcome this   Answer Question