EF Education First Director of Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EF Education First Director of Sales Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EF Education First (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Face to face conversations with high-energy people who want to know about how your experiences can help add to the success and culture of the organization. They want to know how YOU will run YOUR business!

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have seen success in your previous roles that you think you can bring to the organization.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EF Education First

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EF Education First.

Interview

Included multiple interviews with senior/executive management team, HR, and potential teams I would be managing. Included initial phone screen and three in-person interviews. Each in-person interview included meeting many people throughout the product, which helped me understand the team, culture, environment, needs of the business, etc. Multiple meetings with my direct peers and management team was great to ensure I would be a solid fit within the management team.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style? How to you engage with employees? How do you hold employees accountable? How would you introduce our product to a potential customer? How do you analyze a market?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EF Education First (Denver, CO) in November 2012.

Interview

All telephone interviews and online assessment. The HR Generalists are not well trained and don't ask behavioral questions just "yes" / "no" questions. They don't understand sales or management/leadership of employees. I chalked this up to inexperience or poor training. Made it to second & third round only to find out that the next levels didn't interview that well either. Coordination of schedules were on their time and had little regard for the fact that I had a job and a schedule to keep also.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to travel?
      (unexpected given they are a travel company. another example of a poorly worded question, what elsle are you going to say than "yes, like to travel" if you want the job)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EF Education First (Boston, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward. They wanted to know if I was serious about wanting the position, if I could persuade people to buy products and if I could work the hard hours and travel schedules they were offering.

They asked me about previous experiences, accolades and recommendations. They also asked me how I matched with the job description.

There were no trick questions, no nightmare stories. Straightforward interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I either took what they offered or I didn't. That is how they posed it. They gave me a couple of days to decide.