EF Education First Regional Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EF Education First Regional Account Coordinator Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EF Education First (Denver, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview to confirm background basics. This was followed by an in-person group interview with multiple candidates being interviewed by management staff simultaneously. Questions were mainly focused on your personality type and whether or not you would be a "good fit" with the company. The second in-person interview was an individual interview with a manager and included a few mock sales situations.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strength/weakness?
    What country best describes you as a person?
    Pitch something you love in 1 minute less.
    What are the most important aspect of great sales/customer service.
    Answer Question

Low salary

Other Interview Reviews for EF Education First

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EF Education First (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online in May for this position in Denver, and was emailed a few days later to set up a phone screening. After speaking with someone on the phone for 20 minutes, they asked if I'd consider working in their MA office, despite explaining to them that I was moving to Colorado. (So unorganized!)

A few months later in July I had another phone screening for a job in Denver. That went well, so they called me back in for a group interview, which also went well. After that I had two separate in-person interviews. (5 total)

I was offered the job a few days later and was contemplating accepting it. They will only offer you $30,000, despite having previous work experience. In my case I already had 2+ years. I tried to negotiate for a higher (livable and reasonable) salary (aiming for $35,000) and they RECALLED my offer and said I was no longer a good fit.

Completely ridiculous and unprofessional. Salary negotiation is part of the hiring process. EF needs an HR team.

TERRIBLE COMPANY. UNORGANIZED. RUDE. Save yourself time and don't even apply to EF.

Interview Questions

Offer was RECALLED after trying to negotiate salary.

Regional Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EF Education First.

Interview

During the interview they will ask you about previous travel experiences and any other international experience you might have.

After the interview I waited maybe a week or two and didn't hear from them. I got another job offer but I preferred this position. So I emailed them to ask on status because I had gotten another offer. They immediately called me back to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• There isn't really hard questions, its mostly about your personality and international experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EF Education First (Cambridge, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

After tireless networking to find people who worked here to pass my resume on, by the third person (the CAO of the company), my resume was finally passed on to a "talent recruiter." I had an initial phone interview with one person, then I had a second phone interview. I was then asked to attend a "group interview" in Boston. There were about 6 of us, all young women, and we were in the same room the entire time. At first with just 2 interviewers, but then a panel of other employees came in & had us all answer the same questions, and also spoke with us each individually like a speed-dating event.

Interview Questions

• They asked us to give a 1-minute "passion pitch" on something we're passionate about (other than travel).   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EF Education First (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

I first had a group interview with about 16 other candidates. After some initial questions for all of us, the group split in two and had turns interviewing with management. I was called in for a second interview, where I met with two people separately. I was called 2 days later and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• There were really no curve-ball questions. The most unexpected question was probably "If you could pick any celebrity to play you in a movie, who would it be and why?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EF Education First (Cambridge, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

I interviewed once with 2 managers. The interview was for about 15 - 20 minutes. We went over my school courses and how I felt there was a link with my courses and the internship available. They asked me if I was comfortable on the phone and mainly my position would be making and answering phone calles.

Interview Questions

• How do I believe studying Psychology courses will help me with the Regional Account Coordinator position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at EF Education First (Denver, CO) in December 2009.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview; very basic questions.

You are then brought into the office where 2 managers sit down and ask another series of very basic questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered 13/hr to start; I told them (honestly) that I had another offer at 14/hr and they matched it.