EFI Interview Questions in Foster City, CA | Glassdoor

EFI Interview Questions in Foster City, CA

2.6

QA Engineer - Hourly Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

After first phone interview got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was not very difficult. A good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Find loop in a linked list.   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

searched their website, found the matched job, submitted the resume, got the phone interview after 1 week or so, then went on-site with the group of people the whole day. Next day got the offer. During the on-site interview, some typical hardware interview questions were asked such as what is setup and hold time, how to prevent setup and hold time violations etc

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

1) interview process is a joke.
    2) interview was very easy. One can ace the interview with no preparation.
    3) interviewers did not know what to ask.
    4) No room for negotiation.
    5) HR is completely useless.

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Recruiter called. Had 2 telephonic and 1 onsite interview.
    It was very easy . Quite easy questions. piece of cake . They are using old technology. HR is useless too .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

cheap people. No negotiation.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Met with several finance managers over the span of 2 weeks, first with the hiring manager then a literal gauntlet of managers over several hours. It was helpful as it gave the opportunity to learn about the various scope of responsibilities. Took a couple of weeks to receive an offer

Interview Questions

• Describe the most challenging business situation you successfully resolved?   Answer Question

A Position Within Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview went well with questions about my skills and background. The interviewer (hiring manager) was somewhat arrogant but I tried to look past that.

Interview Questions

HR Recruiting came in and offered me the full-time perm job as soon as my interview ended same day. However, the compensation pay she offered me was so low it was an insult. When I politely stated that I needed to think about it, she then offered me the position as a contractor but she refused to disclose what the contractor hourly rate would be. It seemed to me that they wanted to play games in making the offer so I just walked away.

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

It was pretty professional. There were 5 people interviewing me, including one HR.

Interview Questions

• Linked Lists. How to detect loop in a linked list?   Answer Question
    • * C string manipulation questions.
      * Point errors in the following code. Printed sheets of code where you had identify what was supposed to do , and then figure the errors.
      Answer Question
    • Puzzles.   Answer Question
    • Image processing : Matrix for an high pass filter, low pass filter, draw response for it .   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Negotiate

Senior Production Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with an in-house recruiter. This was followed a week later with my first on-site interview. This lasted 4 hours, and I met with 5 different people (2 were over the phone as they worked in a different location). Then a week later, I was invited back for a second round of interviews. This also lasted about 4 hours, but was with a different group of people (except the hiring manager, who I met with both times). The work seemed like it would be somewhat tedious, but the team was mostly friendly, especially the manager. The office atmosphere was quite nice, with great bay views, but there didn't seem to be a lot of camaraderie in the team.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with the tedium of some of the tasks?   1 Answer