EFI Interview Questions in Meredith, NH | Glassdoor

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meredith, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EFI (Meredith, NH) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very informal. They asked me questions about my skills and what qualified me for the position. Two questions in total. The interviewer explained what the role entails and took me round the facility.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meredith, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Meredith, NH) in June 2012.

Interview

HR screening is the first step. Then you get interviewed by 3 or 4 managers/colleagues. The schedule changed a lot.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meredith, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EFI (Meredith, NH) in May 2010.

Interview

Very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with upper management disrespecting autonomy of mid-level managers?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meredith, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Meredith, NH) in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring process at EFI was very straight-forward and easy. I met with who became my direct manager, a peer, met the team, and had a brief chat with HR. I was also given a tour of the facility I'd be working in.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meredith, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EFI (Meredith, NH) in July 2008.

Interview

Phone interview was thorough but fair. In person interview consisted of meeting 5 different people for around an hour each, quite grueling. All of the interviewers asked pertinent questions relating to the field, my skills, or work ethic. No stupid questions about what cookie or animal I would be. Interviewers were friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• What design patterns do you know?   3 Answers

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate. They asked my range, and made me an offer at the low end of it, and I accepted.