EFI Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EFI Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

At first, a HR contacted me and asked about my location and visa status, after that, a phone interview came with a group manager about a week later. At last, it took two month, I got an onsite interview, it took 6 round about 5 hours, 4 tech interviewers and two manager.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self, and some C++, algorithm questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EFI

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EFI.

Interview

Interviewed onsite and had a great talking with two lead engineers. Took me about 45 min each including technical questions (algorithms in C).
    Then talked with hiring manager at a last.
    It seems they were very organized so the interview went smoothly. I really appreciated it and enjoyed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EFI (Fremont, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

First, recruiter contacted me and ask me some information about my location and visa status question. one week later, I have my phone interview, after that I got an on-site interview. there are 5 interviewer for the face to face.

Interview Questions

• the interview is easy. they asked me some basic concept and easy algorithm questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

1) interview process is a joke.
    2) interview was very easy. One can ace the interview with no preparation.
    3) interviewers did not know what to ask.
    4) No room for negotiation.
    5) HR is completely useless.

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Recruiter called. Had 2 telephonic and 1 onsite interview.
    It was very easy . Quite easy questions. piece of cake . They are using old technology. HR is useless too .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

cheap people. No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Foster City, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

It was pretty professional. There were 5 people interviewing me, including one HR.

Interview Questions

• Linked Lists. How to detect loop in a linked list?   Answer Question
    • * C string manipulation questions.
      * Point errors in the following code. Printed sheets of code where you had identify what was supposed to do , and then figure the errors.
      Answer Question
    • Puzzles.   Answer Question
    • Image processing : Matrix for an high pass filter, low pass filter, draw response for it .   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Meredith, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EFI (Meredith, NH) in July 2008.

Interview

Phone interview was thorough but fair. In person interview consisted of meeting 5 different people for around an hour each, quite grueling. All of the interviewers asked pertinent questions relating to the field, my skills, or work ethic. No stupid questions about what cookie or animal I would be. Interviewers were friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• What design patterns do you know?   3 Answers

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate. They asked my range, and made me an offer at the low end of it, and I accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EFI (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Electronics For imaging had taken three rounds of interview :

One telephonic round One techinical round one on one rounds and one HR round. The questions asked were general OOPs and puzzels.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EFI (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There were four rounds:

1. Telephonic technical round.

2. Telephonic technical round( more of discussion with UK manager and team).

3. Face to face discussion with Manager.

4. HR round related to salary discussion.
    It was good process but little delay in processing.

Interview Questions

• Depends on your technology.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EFI.

Interview

it was a good experience .3 rounds of interview. Technical,Manegerial and HR Questions related to Relational Data Base Management Systems. Questions related to MySQL Questions related to Operating Systems Questions related to Projects. Questions based on whatever is written in Resume Questions related to Company's Profile. Puzzles. Filtering in every round. All the Best :)