EFileCabinet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EFileCabinet

2.2

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EFileCabinet (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call and a quick phone interview to see if it was a skill set match for both parties. Had interview with hiring manager then met with CFO and CEO.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and how would we both benefit from being a team member.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. It was very easy as I told them my expectations from the first phone interview before I met with them in person.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at EFileCabinet (Lehi, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

Conducted a phone screen. Met for a breakfast meeting the next morning. The same day met with Senior manager then with CEO and CFO. Received an offer within days.

Interview Questions

• Experience with software sales and running a team   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at EFileCabinet (Lehi, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

Two managers, asking very simple, dumb questions. Once you answered the question, they just stared at you. They spent a lot time on their phones texting and answering emails. I felt like anyone with a pulse could have gotten the job.

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EFileCabinet (Lehi, UT) in December 2012.

Interview

One person interview. Very quick, could have been more detailed. The whole process took around 1.5 hours. It went smooth enough. They offered the position before I had left, which left me wondering what the real level of employee IQ there was?

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite color?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EFileCabinet (Lehi, UT).

Interview

Asked questions that sounded like they were out of a sales text book. Sales VP likes to hear himself talk and really shows very little interest in the individual who's being interviewed. The interview got to the point where I just smiled and said I agreed a lot.

Interview Questions

• What kind of political capital do you think someone spends in making a decision to purchase a product like ours?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EFileCabinet (Provo, UT) in April 2010.

Interview

My initial contact through the company was from an employee that I knew from a previous job. I got the interview on his recommendation. It was set up by phone, and I first had an interview with the Developer Manager. It lasted about a hour, and he first asked me a few questions to put me at ease and check out my personality. This was followed by a few questions about programming and networking. They were all questions that someone with a BS in CS or Software Eng should know, and were not unreasonable in any way. I didn't feel that I faired that well on that section, but I think they were willing to overlook that due to the strong recommendation from the employee that I had known previously. These questions were followed with a few general problem solving questions, one of which I was not able to answer during the interview, but figured out afterwards. After this, several other programmers joined in the interview. They asked a few questions, but it felt like they were getting a feel for my "fit" in the company rather than my testing my skills. A second interview followed a week later, this time a half-hour with the manager and the CEO. The CEO asked me in I had any questions about the job. It also felt more oriented towards my fit in the company rather than a skills test. About a week after that I received a job offer and accepted.

For the position I was applying for, and the environment of the work-place, the interview was perfect in my opinion. The questions were detailed enough to assess my ability to perform the work required, but not so difficult that I felt overwhelmed. I was helped by already knowing someone on the inside.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EFileCabinet (Lehi, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied to the job via LinkedIn. They called me and set up an interview, I traveled to their location on the date of interview, they asked questions relevant to my industry, experience, and their needs and expectations. They were friendly, professional, human. Two days later they offered me the job and offered a competitive salary that needed no negotiating.

Interview Questions

• What strengths will you offer our team?   1 Answer
    • Who is your favorite super hero?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I loved that they gave me a competitive offer and I did not need to negotiate. I recognize the level of my skills, and they recognize the value of my skills.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EFileCabinet (Lehi, UT) in December 2015.

Interview

Hands down THE worst and most unprofessional interview I've ever had. A conference call (with 3 people on it, all on cellphones, all in different locations). There were huge delays in sound so people were talking over each other. The person "leading" the interview kept asking the other two if they had any questions for me and they both kept saying no. NO-one on the call was prepared for the interview at all so had to make up interview questions on the fly or ask redundant things that were listed on my resumé which they all had a copy of infront of them. I was over qualified for the position (10+ years experience where there were only looking for 3+) but they made it sound like this job was way too advanced for me. I politely ended the awkward call early. I could never work for people that unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• "If you started your own company and designed a website for it, would your site be "edgy" or more conservative?"   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EFileCabinet (Orem, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Interviewer asked great questions, and described the company and the product/mission/vision really well. Allowed for me to speak and express who I would be as an employee. I felt that there was a mutual respect throughout the interview which made me feel like part of the team already. I was introduced to the other employees, but didn't really have any panel like questions with them. It was a very relaxed interview with a great outcome in the end.

Interview Questions

• Would you commit to working for 1 year at a minimum?   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EFileCabinet (Lehi, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

Took only a few days and the team was very friendly and accommodating. I appreciated that the process was extremely quick and they took time to get to know me instead of pouring over my qualifications.