EISENMANN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.7

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EISENMANN (Madison, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Very casual interview. Asked a few basic interview questions, but mostly just went over resume. Was interviewed by two guys who worked for the company. They were very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you hit an obstacle in a project and how did you react to this?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EISENMANN (Madison, WI) in September 2014.

Interview

Very easy and laid back first interview. Easy questions about my resume and small talk. Second onsite interview was three separate interviews with different employees. Similar to first interview, very laid back and easy. Not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• Every interview started with the classic tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

Interview

Multiple interviews with management all the way up to President of company. Difficult to get to plant, not close to Chicago, but very nice facility. Very pleasant people, strong German management team.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EISENMANN (Madison, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

Initial interview on campus for entry level project engineer role. Was contacted approximately two weeks thereafter for an on-site interview. On-site interview consisted of multiple 1-on-1 interviews as well as a panel interview. Overall very low pressure and friendly interviewers, the process gives the candidate a good glimpse into the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions with a few technical questions to make sure you learned something in engineering school.   Answer Question

Electrical Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Lake, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EISENMANN (Crystal Lake, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Eisenmann is German based company with Crystal Lake office as US location. They do controls and engineering work for renewable projects and also for automotive industry. First interview was with HR on phone and second phone interview with engineering supervisor. After that i was invited for on site. They provided hotel and paid gas expenses. Interview was with four different people and lasted half a day. Interview was mostly HR and discussion about the company and work they do. They will understand the technical stuff by your participation. They also asked about the work experience i had. Work culture looked real casual and they are very flexible with time sheet and schedules it seems as long as the work is done. However, i see they were looking for something in the employee and they have interviewed so many people for this position. I feel for one position they have interviewed too many people and they must've confused themselves. The company looked good overall. It's better to hear from someone whos working.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your previous work experience?   1 Answer

Strategischer Einkäufer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Böblingen (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EISENMANN (Böblingen (Germany)) in July 2016.

Interview

Die Einladung erfolgt sehr unkompliziert. Ich habe meine Bewerbung auf einer Jobmesse eingereicht und wurde zum persönlichen Gespräch eingeladen. Der Leiter der Personalabteilung und zwei Entscheidungsträger aus den Fachabteilung waren beim Gespräch dabei. Sehr positiv war, dass sie sich die Mühe gemacht haben, die Persönlichkeit des Kandidanten genau zu analysieren und anhand dieser die passende Stelle zu finden. Die Atmosphäre war leicht angespannt aufgrund der Stressfragen, was aus meiner Sicht ihr gutes Recht ist, die Kandidanten ein wenig aus der Reserve zu locken.

Interview Questions

• Was waren die Lieblingsfächer in der Schule?
      Wie würde Ihr Lehrer Sie beschreiben?   Answer Question
    • Was motiviert Sie?   Answer Question
    • Was macht ihr Partner/-in? Was sagt er/sie zu der Stelle und den Einsatzort?   Answer Question