EMAS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMAS Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMAS.

Interview

Interview was typical of any other. Brought in and met with my department manager, engineering vice president and other engineering department managers. Everyone was very courteous and professional. Before I left, my department manager made it clear that the position was mine if I was interested in a change. Meeting with HR Recruiting Manager was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were a little drawn out but definitely worth the wait. Definitely be prepared to justify why you are asking for the compensation package you are seeking.

Projct Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMAS in September 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR then meet with three project managers in a row to get their blessing. after several days I was offered a job, nothing outside the box or strange, straight forward and easy. I followed up with every one i met and was pleasantly surprised by the offer.

Interview Questions

• are you willing to work all over the world   1 Answer

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EMAS (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Was great the HR department and recruiting manager helped me through the whole process. They are honest and give you the facts. Great meeting with the whole team and lots of background on the company.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMAS (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Friendly, open door policy, timely. I was interviewed by my supervisor, project manager and CEO. The supervisor was knowledgeable in regards to document control responsibilities. The use of the EDMS programs was discussed as well as the interaction with clients and suppliers.

Interview Questions

• How to manage difficult situations?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EMAS (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

It was a long process but was well worth it in the end. The process was held up by my former employer not on behalf of EMAS.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was different for me due to the company buy out.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMAS (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

it was too easy. the person who interviewed me was a person that had good work ethics that later were none existent as soon as she moved up the ladder and place another person. People tend to lose their ethics at this place.

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current employer?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMAS (Oslo (Norway)) in July 2015.

Interview

I had two interview rounds, one with the recruiter and another round with the EMAS team. The interview was really relaxed and it lasted for about 30 minutes. I was asked questions about the future project i will be working on and about my knowledge about it.

Interview Questions

• I was asked mostly about my competencies about the position, and how much I know about the project I will be working on. When was i available to start and all the questions about my skills. The offer and other technicalities I had in the first round with the recruiter.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMAS (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2013.

Interview

First, i was called up by the HR who will run a basic background check on you. If they find you all right, you will received an email to go for the interview. There is only one round of interview, so you would either make it or not. The interview is pretty casual and easy-going.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMAS in April 2012.

Interview

Everyone is very friendly, open, and honest