EMC Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC is now part of Dell. Dell and the EMC family of companies have united to become Dell Technologies. We drive global progress and transformation by bringing practical innovation to people and organizations everywhere. Let your career transformation begin at jobs.dell.com

EMC Associate Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC in January 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, set up interview. Wanted me to ask a lot of questions rather than me answer questions. Only question I was asked was, do you understand the GSAP program. Was a little odd, but then I was just grilled for questions to ask about their company. Not sure if they were looking for something specific or what.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through Dice and was contacted by a recruiter the same day. We set up a phone interview and he gave me an overview of the company and the GSAP program. I was then told that my resume would be forwarded to the manager, whom I later interviewed with. The entire interview was just the manager asking me what questions I had for him. He did not ask me any questions whatsoever. After the interview, I was later contacted and was told I was offered the position, which i initially accepted, but then declined upon receiving the offer letter. I accepted an offer with a another consulting company that didn't have a mandatory rule of reimbursing a training cost of $10,000 if I were to leave prior to being there for 2 years.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple. There was a phone interview where I discussed my technical background with a Human Resources Manager. He said I would be a good fit and scheduled me right away for a Skype interview with my future manager - the initial phone interview lasted around 20 minutes. The Skype interview was with my future manager. It lasted around 20 minutes and was easy in nature. There were no trick questions and everything went well. I received the job offer about three days later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the IT field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMC (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone: HR round, Manager round
    On site: 3 face to face ( 1 HR, 1 Manager, 1 Technical)

Interview Questions

• What is derivative, integral?
      Statistics questions
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Slightly negotiable I think but I din't

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMC.

Interview

I had posted my resume on indeed.com and applied to EMC. I was contacted by a senior corporate recruiter and was asked to have a phone interview that week. I then had a second pone interview with a IT consultant a week later. The next step is to fly to Chicago for an onsite interview. The process has taken about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Second interviewer asked more technical questions than expected. Not coming from a technical background it was rather difficult but I was honest with what I did and did not know.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Off-Campus Drive

Interview Questions

• In Managerial Round they asked about some current scenarios of their current projects .... what is your way of thinking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was there.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview Process Contains 2 Technical interviews, 1 Manager round and 1 HR round.