EMC Associate Customer Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC is now part of Dell. Dell and the EMC family of companies have united to become Dell Technologies. We drive global progress and transformation by bringing practical innovation to people and organizations everywhere. Let your career transformation begin at jobs.dell.com

EMC Associate Customer Engineer Interview Questions

Associate Customer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC in April 2012.

Interview

I contacted the head of the Global Services Associate Program at a Society of Hispanic and Professional Engineers Convention. Once i did that, I interviewed with the district managers of the region i would work under. Once that was done I went through the boot camp that the GSAP program offers.

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Associate Customer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMC in March 2012.

Interview

Recruiter found my resume on my universities employment website. Phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a two person phone interview with the hiring managers. Second in person interview was lunch and somewhat informal. Final interview was a two person panel interview that took about one hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable.