EMC Associate Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC is now part of Dell. Dell and the EMC family of companies have united to become Dell Technologies. We drive global progress and transformation by bringing practical innovation to people and organizations everywhere. Let your career transformation begin at jobs.dell.com

EMC Associate Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed to be a part of the Global Enterprise Services Leadership Development Program (GESLDP) in the fall. The interview process consisted of an initial interview by the
 general recruiter, followed by an interview by the program recruiter, and then ultimately I had to give a presentation on site. The presentation was short but was primarily focused on my interest in the program, personal experiences, and why I think I would be a good fit. The panel consisted of about 6 or so managers in GES along with the program recruiter, and the presentation concluded with a Q+A. The managers are very nice but do not shy away from asking you the hard questions about different scenarios that are based off your resume. The interview/panel concluded with the chance to talk with a couple current program participants and ask them about their experiences which was great and it helped fuel my desire for the position even more.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to deal with conflict on a team, and how did you turn it into a positive experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkinton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at my school's career fair. Had 2 phone interviews and was asked to come in to their main office where I had to have 6 individual interviews with managers, engineers, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with internal group conflicts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Irvine, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Very straight forward. First received a call from a recruiter with an intial conversation then she setup first phone interview with manager. Went in for 1 interview with 2 individuals and was offered the position the next day.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Great,

Had a technical round
    Knowledge/skills assessment round
    Scenario based questions
    HR round
    India Management and Onsite Matrix Manager round.

Good to know Project Management process groups, Knowledge Processes, Refer to Rita Mulcahy or PMBOK
    Great,

Had a technical round
    Knowledge/skills assessment round
    Scenario based questions
    HR round
    India Management and Onsite Matrix Manager round.