EMC Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

EMC Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Screening with recruiter - recruiter was very standoffish and almost combative. Set up a call with the hiring manager. Manager called 10 minutes late for first interview and rescheduled. Called 10 minutes late again for second call. Fortunately, hiring manager was much more personable. Great discussion with hiring manager. Very upfront about direction and qualification.

Interview Questions

EMC Response

Jan 3, 2017 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are concerned to hear the feedback about the Recruiter (and that the hiring leader was late for the call!) and will share this with the team. Through ... More

Technical Support Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at EMC (Duluth, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

Group interviews. 3 parts. The first was just Over all questions to get a feel for your personality. The next was to gauge your technical experience. The third was to see how you would fit with the products. At no time did they specify or interview for any particular product. Then there was 3 month training to teach you all products. At no time did they ever ask which products you would be interested in or feel comfortable with. They test your knowledge, then assign you to a product.

Interview Questions