EMC Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

3.1

164 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

1 technical and 1 managerial round, followed by HR discussion on compensation. Interviews were more like discussions and the gentleman were very kind to me. Took just about an hour for the technical round.

Interview Questions

• Technical round mostly consisted of questions on automation frameworks, Selenium and core Java questions.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online for this interview.The process took 1day.First we had written test.There were different sections like quants,guessing the output of program snippets,OS and Networking.The last section was programming.There were 2qstns.One was reversing a C-style string and another was to Remove duplicates from the list in single traversal.
    Later on technical f2f was held where the interviewer asked me to explain why I had marked those answers in my first round and also asked me to explain how my 2 programs work.Then he asked me questions on networks and OS. After that was the managerial round.Even in this round I was asked about OS and networking and also C puzzle.He then told me about my role and that will be an escalation engineer job.I was not expecting that role though.Later he told me that they will be stack ranking all the candidates and later based on that they will hire.So I had to wait for the call for a few days.I am still waiting for the call.

Interview Questions

• C puzzle- There is a tower of some N storeys find the first floor from where when an egg is dropped may break.Use minimum number of eggs and minimum number of times u drop the eggs.   2 Answers

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at DellEmC Bangalore office .
    It basically had 3 rounds first round was a written test which had questions from quants,OS, Networking, Program snippets and programming questions. Second round was technical , I my case it was completely based on networking and last was managerial questions related to projects and some technical questions on data structures were asked . Still waiting for their call

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

First round is written test consist of 5 questions out of which 3 are programs and time is 40 minutes.there were 2 sets........ after that 2 technical round and one managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to delete mud element of linked list.
      Write a program to count no of each elements in string without using map.
      Write a program for deadlock situation,
      Write a program for producer and consumer(thread Qsn).   Answer Question

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The first round was technical f2f, it was good and cleared too. I had an HR round too. After then I was asked to fill application form and to share current employer payslips and hike letter. As usual filled the form and shred the docs. After then there was no communication from HR. After sending couple of mails to HR finally after three months they told that the position is on hold. This is really disappointing. I never expected this from EMC..

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard. But bit of in depth knowledge required.   1 Answer

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round was aptitude for 50marks 2nd round was F2F and 3rd round was HR. Its a fresher drive and all recruiter and HR were so cool .................................................................................................................
    1st round was aptitude for 50marks, 2 puzzles, 2aptitude, 1 pattern program(any language) and 10 java basic question , 10 English grammer question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Most unprofessional set of recruiters you will find here. After clearing all the rounds they put your profile on hold and that too you will get to know after multiple follow ups. Please don't waste a single minute on them.
    There should be some audits for the recruitment team which might get them better deserving professionals. Kindly think twice before going and wasting your entire day with them.

Interview Questions

• Spring, Singleton, Core Java, Real-time , Problem Solving, aptitude   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Great,

Had a technical round
    Knowledge/skills assessment round
    Scenario based questions
    HR round
    India Management and Onsite Matrix Manager round.

Good to know Project Management process groups, Knowledge Processes, Refer to Rita Mulcahy or PMBOK
    Great,

Had a technical round
    Knowledge/skills assessment round
    Scenario based questions
    HR round
    India Management and Onsite Matrix Manager round.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was completely programming interview with 4 technical rounds, 1 technical managerial round and a final HR discussion. First round being written test for many programs to be written, next three were engaged as 1:1 discussions.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranging from basics , moving along advanced concepts.   Answer Question

Associate Delivery Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1st round technical though telephonic. It was very good technical discussion where interviewer questioned more logically and problem solving approach. 2nd round Manager discussion through skype and it too went well. This round is all about how good are you at your communication skills. Then offer letter released.

Interview Questions

• Performance related question and how will you solve it.   1 Answer