EMC Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

EMC is now part of Dell. Dell and the EMC family of companies have united to become Dell Technologies. We drive global progress and transformation by bringing practical innovation to people and organizations everywhere. Let your career transformation begin at jobs.dell.com

EMC Interview Questions in Bengaluru

Updated Mar 20, 2017

3.1

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round was aptitude for 50marks 2nd round was F2F and 3rd round was HR. Its a fresher drive and all recruiter and HR were so cool .................................................................................................................
    1st round was aptitude for 50marks, 2 puzzles, 2aptitude, 1 pattern program(any language) and 10 java basic question , 10 English grammer question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Great,

Had a technical round
    Knowledge/skills assessment round
    Scenario based questions
    HR round
    India Management and Onsite Matrix Manager round.

Good to know Project Management process groups, Knowledge Processes, Refer to Rita Mulcahy or PMBOK
    Great,

Had a technical round
    Knowledge/skills assessment round
    Scenario based questions
    HR round
    India Management and Onsite Matrix Manager round.

Associate Delivery Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1st round technical though telephonic. It was very good technical discussion where interviewer questioned more logically and problem solving approach. 2nd round Manager discussion through skype and it too went well. This round is all about how good are you at your communication skills. Then offer letter released.

Interview Questions

• Performance related question and how will you solve it.   1 Answer

Software Quality Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Career opportunity was SW quality engineer , which started with mail from reqruitement coordinator HR mail and invite for written test including java , apti , linux/ unix , testing , selenium and bit xml with json.

For clearing written, You need be too good in core java and testing atleast .

After four days got call for next round as I cleared written and HR mentioned that on that same day all round will be completed.

First it appeared like it will be two tech rounds only but for me it went upto 6 round after 1st round of written test.
    Every round after first written test was atleast for 30-40 minutes minimum .

First F2f tech round was taken by panel of two person on java , selenium , test cases , projects as well I handeled around five product in my start of career it self in 2.4 years.

2nd f2f round was little bit more on tech n testing was also taken panel of two person

3rd f2f round was again code and testing by one person also onr puzzle.

4th f2f round again was taken by manager and architect it was combination of testing , functional managerial thing.

5th f2f round was appeared to be with some Senior manager or director or VP which was completely a kind of functional little bit , mainly personal and managerial stuff.

6th f2f round was completly HR managerial round which appears to be with HR manager and HR coordinator.

All round atleast went for 30-40 minutes minimum.

Only disapointment was no still proper response after all rounds after 10 days almost.

Even after having seven in total rounds for 2.5 years exp guy for Software Quality engineer I am not having proper response.

Other wise every thing was smooth .

Request to EMC HR team to update properly .

You guys are good but please keep updating candidate.

Interview Questions

• All things based on resume   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Good thorough process and it was good to answer all questions and respond .Good set of interviews and company looks good and policies are nice and accommodating.Need to be technically strong

Technical Support Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed on 18th Feb,2017 as it was a drive in EMC, Bangalore.
    Went through two tech rounds on the same day and no HR round on that day, it was scheduled later.
    After two days they asked for the different documents and later no response or updates, which was unprofessional.

Request HR team to improve their process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was an average IT interview process, with questions on experience. The whole process lasted a few weeks.Talked with a very nice recruiter, was basically a nice conversation. No need to stress about anything, simply don't be nervous and you'll do perfectly fine.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Had 2 telephonic rounds in India and 1 with a panel in the US. All interviews were technical in nature, but also had elements of straight forward HR type, "get to know you" questions. They spoke of the profile, didn't go off topic much, and always picked at your words. They cross questioned my answers, so its important to know what you are talking about.

Interview Questions

• List out the documents generated for a project's life cycle.   1 Answer
    • What are the elements of defining functional requirements   1 Answer
    • I some how had a conversation about biking through Himachal Pradesh.   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The whole process took 2 days. Though the process was very smooth, but they want labour. This means that if you have capability and and you are dynamic they won't take you just because you will switch. The most importsnt thing to notice is, keep your CV down if you are applying for any tech support job and always say what hr wants to hear from you...say him as you will die for their company.

Interview Questions

• Basic Linux and networking questions. Like what are storage devices and how much you know about it.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a through process which involved around 5 rounds.
    The process was very holistic and the approach was very accommodative. First 3 rounds are generally technical, you are rated individually by each and at the end the hiring manager takes a call.