EMC Business Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

2 phone interviews 1 on site interview that lasted 3 hours. met with 3 managers then took a case study on process flows.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2011.

Interview

Nice interview, where the manager was very friendly. He provided lots of details about the job position requirements, as well the company strategy with the customer.
    Then he started asking me about my prior experience in with lots of technical and business questions.
    The impression I had at that time was that EMC doesn't have a proper interview process. It appeared to me as an informal talk between professionals sharing their experience.
    So, I had a positive impression of the company since that interview.

Interview Questions

• - questions focused on how do you handle stressful situation with customers in your prior experiences
      - question about project management, business processes and cusstomer management processes.   Answer Question