EMC Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC Data Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMC.

Interview

2 phone calls, each call for 30 mins. First call asked something about you experience, projects in your resume. And the second one tell you something about the position. Asked your salary expectation and how to commute for work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinton, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was arranged through a staffing agency that works exclusively for EMC. The interview was very informal and took place in the cafe. I was originally told I would be working as a data analyst, but the position morphed into business operations.

Interview Questions

• Are you have to handle stressful and demanding working environments.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

Standard data analysis questions on statistics, data mining. Performed a hospital case study.

Interview Questions

• Describe how did you use time series study for you project.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Cork (Ireland)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was invited for an interview. Was asked to arrive the next day (less than 24h notice) and received all the information via email.
    The interview itself was held on site in a meeting room with 3 other people. Was being asked mostly technical questions and it was not too difficult.

After a week I got called again by the same person (recruiter from EMC) congratulating that I was chosen forward for the second stage interview with the Sr. Director with again 24h notice or less.

Thanks to my flexible work hours and short distance, I was able to make it on time.

The interview was mostly focused on personal questions and how I would fit into the team. I was being told that it went "outstanding" and I could tell that the interviewer was pretty pleased. I was told that I will hear back within 2 weeks time.

Did not hear back for a month. Called EMC and they had difficulties with tracking my interview and feedback. 2 Hours later I got an "generic" email from the same recruitement person stating that I did not get the job.

Interview process and people I was interviewed by were great and easy to speak with, however, the Recruitment Department really messed everything up and made the experience terrible for me. Would be really worried if I was applying again.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

personal question and back ground check technical skills u have worked previous working experience and extra curricular activiities, problem solving skills,balancing work load any couse work and interest in reseaech area current technology updates,potential and ability to work under stress etc

Interview Questions

• some incidents and solutions   1 Answer