EMC Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2015

3.3

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMC.

Interview

2 phone calls, each call for 30 mins. First call asked something about you experience, projects in your resume. And the second one tell you something about the position. Asked your salary expectation and how to commute for work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinton, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was arranged through a staffing agency that works exclusively for EMC. The interview was very informal and took place in the cafe. I was originally told I would be working as a data analyst, but the position morphed into business operations.

Interview Questions

• Are you have to handle stressful and demanding working environments.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Bangalore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

personal question and back ground check technical skills u have worked previous working experience and extra curricular activiities, problem solving skills,balancing work load any couse work and interest in reseaech area current technology updates,potential and ability to work under stress etc

Interview Questions

• some incidents and solutions   1 Answer