EMC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC Intern Interview Questions

2.6

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC.

Interview

Quick phone interview, purely behavioral, asked about things on my resume. Nothing really fancy, very quick, very simple, easy. Talked with a very nice recruiter, was basically a nice conversation. No need to stress about anything, simply don't be nervous and you'll do perfectly fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMC (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

The first round was phone interview. Team lead called me, there are some behavior questions and simple technical questions. Phone interview takes about an hour. Then the second round was on-site interview. Three groups of people interviewed me. Most of them asked technical questions, including algorithm, testing and some SQL. Overall was not hard.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC.

Interview

It is a very smooth interview process. The hr is very professional. I applied through school and got the first interviw 3 weeks after that. Then two interviews follow. I think being yourself is very important.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

2 rounds behavioral, technical questions depending on the position. First with HR recruiter, then with your would be manager. Orientation at corporate and/or regional office. Standard behavioral interview, do your research on the company.

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Newton, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had to put together a 5 minute video describing myself and explaining why I wanted to work for EMC and what made EMC a top choice place to work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

general questions on algo problems, about 2 or 3 in an hour; just one phone interview, no need to come to office to do the onsite. interview may focus on low level system knowledge.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EMC.

Interview

spoke to someone in a career fair and a couple of weeks later got an email to schedule an interview
    they were very flexible on me having to reschedule due to being sick

Interview Questions

• asked to switch the values in two variables without creating a third variable   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Met an employee at a showcase, had my resume forwarded to his manager. The interview process was with 3 team leads and the head QA manager. Each 30 min interview just drilled down my resume and only one technical question because we ran out of things to talk about. It seemed like as long as you can get one team lead to like you then you'd get the go ahead. All interns also start in QA apparently.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMC.

Interview

The questions were easy. They asked what you put in the resume. Make sure you could answer what you have in the resume.

The challenge was the question asked by the leader of the group. He asked non-technical question to see how you handle the situation.

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA).

Interview

First round consisted of a 30 minute phone interview. The second round interview was held at their corporate headquarters. It consisted of 4, 45 minute interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation