EMC Software Engineer Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Interview

I applied through a college careers web site. they send a van to get us from school to the facility. we were about 15 and the whole process too about four hours

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

After being called I had an interview the following week with the Team lead, two members of the Team and a manager. The Team lead mostly discussed the Teams work, while the two team members did simple Whiteboard problems. Questions included recursive algorithms, linked listed reversal and similar difficulty problems. The manager mostly spoke about more high level operations and company level issues. The process was fairly easy but long.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EMC in April 2016.

Interview

I was asked to forward my resume through LinkedIn. The recruiter forwarded my resume to 3 teams. The 3 teams separately took the interview. There were 3 rounds with one team,2 with one I got the offer and 1 round(panel) from the third. All were phone screens only.

Interview Questions

• behavioural questions, technical questions relevant to your resume.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself,greatest strengths and weeknesses   Answer Question