EMC Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC is now part of Dell. Dell and the EMC family of companies have united to become Dell Technologies. We drive global progress and transformation by bringing practical innovation to people and organizations everywhere. Let your career transformation begin at jobs.dell.com

EMC Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EMC (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

EMC HR recruiter found me on LinkedIn. Called me for a brief interview and then I was called into the Santa Clara office for an interview with the hiring manager. Later spoke with four others in the company via phone interviews. Was scheduled with a fifth person, who on two occasions, never made the call. I emailed the HR person regarding the non phone call. She never responded, I have also emailed her as to inquire about the position. Never received any reply, especially when I wasted a lot of time on phone interviews ad waiting for phone calls that never came. Very poor and unprofessional way to handle a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really - just asked about prior experience. The people I interviewed with were very friendly and professional.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EMC (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Simple: HR Screen, phone screen and face to face

Interview Questions

• It was basic. Met with folks from different parts of the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy.. HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMC (Pleasanton, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

I had quite a few interviews. I had a phone interview with an HR rep which went well. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. They then flew me out to California for 2 days of interviews. In one afternoon and morning I had four more interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite manager and why he/she was your favorite?   Answer Question