EMC QA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC QA Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

3 short interviews with different people. I had 2 people, 2 people agaib, and then 1 person. First ones asked about resume stuff, second ones asked about technical terms that were broad such as Linux, MySQL, software engineering processes, and networks, and last one asked some specific questions about coding itself.

Interview Questions

• Efficiently search for a value in a sorted list.
    Write code that determines if a value is prime, then tell them what is wrong with the code.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at EMC (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

I got the phone screen with the technical lead and he will be more concentrated in how well you understand the programming logic and even some Java question such as what is interface and thread, which is interesting.

Interview Questions

• There are some software engineer question which I believe they care more about how well you can work with the developer or as a developer   Answer Question