EMC Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC Sales Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Screening with recruiter - recruiter was very standoffish and almost combative. Set up a call with the hiring manager. Manager called 10 minutes late for first interview and rescheduled. Called 10 minutes late again for second call. Fortunately, hiring manager was much more personable. Great discussion with hiring manager. Very upfront about direction and qualification.

Interview Questions

EMC Response

Jan 3, 2017 – Candidate and Employee Experience Team

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are concerned to hear the feedback about the Recruiter (and that the hiring leader was late for the call!) and will share this with the team. Through... More

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Screening interview with recruiter - asked basic questions that other websites covered online. Would not let me move past salary expectations - then said that i should think of this as a "lateral" move.... I assume that means my experience from a prior position has no relevance if they weren't offering a salary increase.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EMC in May 2012.

Interview

Received a call from the lead of SE's for a particular business unit within EMC. We discussed my current position, background and what I was looking for in my next role. Questions were non-standard and it was definitely more of a back and forth conversation rather than a interview. The manage followed up immediately with setting up a face to face interview a few days following. Face to face was more of a panel interview consisting of the gentleman I interviewed with on the phone, his boss and a direct counterpart in another organization. This interview was also very back and forth with only a few questions concerning my resume.

Interview Questions

• Your background does not include this technology, why do you feel you would be a good fit for this company?   Answer Question