EMC Senior Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC Senior Account Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Alexandria, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Very impersonal and matter of fact. Nice folks but lacking clear focus and direction; seemed to be reactive as opposed to proactive in their workplace. This is clearly a large company with process and policy hurdles at every turn - if you're OK with a company that moves at a snail's pace, than go for it. Just remember, what you see in the beginning is likely what you'll see once you're hired.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really - most of their questions came straight out of book on interviewing as opposed to the position in question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EMC (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Several interviews...recruiter, hiring manager, RVP...then doing a presentation to a group of 5 folks from various parts of EMC. Finally, an interview with the Area Manager from EMC Core

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at EMC (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)).

Interview

Once I had made the initial contacts with the company I got an interview opportunity very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most significant achievements in job X. What exactly was your contribution?
      We went through many of my previous jobs and discussed the achievements.   1 Answer

Senior Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMC.

Interview

3 Telefongespräche und 1 Interview vor Ort. Keine überraschenden Fragen. Die ersten Gespräche fanden in English über das Telefon statt, was ich im allgemein nicht so gut finde - also ein Interview übers Telefon. Beim Fachleiter ging es mehr darum wie aggressiv mein Vertriebsvorgehen wäre und ob man mit Zahlendruck umgehen kann. Beim HR Interview ging es mehr darum ob man zum Team und Kultur passt und natürlich um den Gehaltsvorstellung.

Interview Questions

• Erzählen Sie über Ihre Erfolge in den letzten Unternehmen   Answer Question