EMC Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EMC (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

initial contact via hiring manager, followed by in-person meeting with manager and practice director. demonstration of product knowledge and understanding of conceptual knowledge, problem-solving, whiteboard exercise to resolve issues, followed by overview of position and responsibilities.

Acceptance/Hiring decision made during meeting, followed by official notice via email with offer within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why would you create an object type with no supertype or registered table?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

It started with 2 rounds of telephonic interview where the interviewer asked technical questions on ECM. Then they asked to to come down for face to face interview and another 2 rounds of face to face interview happened.

Interview Questions

• Lots of technical questions starting from ECM basics to High level architecture.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Very quick interview process. However, need to be very very careful about the grade/level you are getting hired. You may be in a position where they pay you more and take you on a lower level. At this level, you usually have 4 rounds of interviews
    1. with the offshore business partner
    2. with the HR generalist
    3. with the India senior director

Interview Questions

• The questions were the cliche interview questions. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very very simple. They offered me all I wanted.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The Interview was one to one

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at EMC in February 2010.

Interview

One phone interview and one face to face.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. I got what I asked for.