EMC Senior Software QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC Senior Software QA Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EMC (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interviewer first asked me how much I know about their company. Since I applied for the Quality assurancer, he asked me about the test automation using Java and some issues on my resume, such as the project I made during my undergraduate, it's about the visualization of some related data using prefuse. And then he asked me about the compensate I expect.

Interview Questions

• Have you write automation test code before? Using which language?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview process was quite smooth. 2 rounds of telephonic interview of technical skills. 2 additional face-to-face interview of technical skills.
    1 Managerial interview and 1 telephonic interview with the Director, QA Engineering. All the rounds were extremely professional and very cordial. The interviewers knew my profile in advance and were interested to know my roles and responsibilities in my previous company and also wanted to understand if I would be a good fit for the current role.

However, the HR department did take an aweful lot of time to release the offer letter. To be fair to them, the entire selection process happened around the time of Christmas and many approving authorities had gone on long leave. But the compensation was more than what I had hoped for and so all ended well.

Interview Questions

• Explain about test planning   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was quite smooth. The HR took time to listen to my requirements and offered a compensation that was more than what I assumed they would offer.

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

4 technical round different panel followed by manager and HR interview. All together it took one whole day to complete. I went for this interview one day morning 10 and it went over by evening 6pm

Interview Questions

• pure technical question about storage and storage product   Answer Question