EMC Senior Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMC Senior Solutions Architect Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at EMC (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Very intense, asked the basics related to the position. EMC is great for a launching point and great for your resume but they can give two sh$ts about employee loyalty and they lay at least 20 to 30% less than any other company. The only benefit why I stayed so long is the excellent education Al services. Once Dell took over, they actually fired people that worked there for over 10 hears over the phone. Very cold and disheartening...

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between iscsi and FC   1 Answer
  • Where do you see yourself 5 years from now   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

I was brought over by my boss from a previous company, so the communication was all through him. The interview was straight forward and more of a formality. Took a very very very long time (6 weeks) to get from the verbal accept stage to get an actual offer in hand.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any actual questions during my interview.   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Many rounds of interviews checking on my practical experience in solution architecture and presentation skills followed by technical skill evaluation and discussion with the senior management folks. Senior management questions were more around practical situations and how it was handled..skills round was more of various scenarios and solutions

Interview Questions

• Scenario based question asking me to present the solution   Answer Question