EMC Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Development Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMC (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

They contacted me shortly after taking my resume to conduct interviews on my college campus. I interviewed with three engineers in a row. The first two were lovely, and the third was the rudest interviewer I've ever met. He would constantly laugh at me, or criticize me for asking clarifying questions about the prompt. He probably used the phrase "It's really not that hard" at least 5-10 times over the course of the hour I spent with him.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EMC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkinton, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EMC (Hopkinton, NH).

Interview

first got an phone interview asking about the time period that I can offer and the skills I have. Then scheduled for an onsite interview. There are four people in total to interview me. Most asked about my projects on my resume.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EMC.

Interview

Interview was a good one and the process took from morning to evening. The interviewer and the office was cool. The team works for the storage and drivers and the interview mainly stressed on Binary and hexa format codes

Interview Questions

• General Type : Recursive Fibonacci series and explain the stack calls, Few from C language, Conversion B 2Hex.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMC (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Written Test, and then 4 interview rounds. It was a on campus hiring.
    Asked about:-
    Algorithms, Datastructure, OS, Programming.
    Resume based questions on projects done