EMCOR (Connecticut) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMCOR (Connecticut) Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Facilities Maintenance Interview

Interview

Two step process.

Recruiting team will call you if they fell you will be a great valiable asset to the company.
     The women I spoke to was very polite, soft spoken voice, good sense of humor.
     I think that is what broke the ice.
    By her being so easly to speak to.
    I fell it made me open up and was very helpful.

Then if they like you on to step 2.
    Interview with the future boss.
    If all goes well.
    Congratulations.
    If not hey, you always have tomorow.

Interview Questions

• what makes you stand out from the rest of the candidates.?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut) (Norristown, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Knowing what I now know, I would think twice about ever applying for a position with this company.

The HR Staffing Specialist first contacted me to schedule our phone interview. Next he emailed me a link to fill out a company on line application, and then scheduled me for a face-to-face interview with (4) of the Senior Buyers on site. That interview lasted 1.5 hrs. I should also mention that the HR agent who told me he'd introduce himself prior to my interview, never even bothered to stop by to meet me or offer any apology for not doing so.

I came prepared for my interview. Extra copies of my resume in hand, dressed professionally and I had arrived ten minutes early. After the interview had ended I thanked all 4 interviewers for their time, and also followed up with the group via email.

Following this, the same HR agent sent me one more email, asking me about my salary requirements. I replied to his email that same day, and have NEVER HEARD BACK since...

Despite my polite requests weeks ago for some update on my candidacy, EMCOR never even bothered to respond. I sent an email as well as a telephone message to the HR agent. Both have gone unanswered Quite unprofessional protocol in my opinion. If that's how they treat non-employees, including those like myself who happen to be applying for a position with their company, I can only imagine what their culture is internally.

EMCOR should understand and appreciate how much time and preparation candidates spend as they navigate through the interview process. My approach throughout had remained professional. I was very disappointed that this company sets such low expectations for themselves. I'm not in Sales or Marketing..but even I know that "image is everything".

Interview Questions

• How did I handle overcoming an unforeseen issue at my past company?   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EMCOR (Connecticut) in January 2008.

Interview

Telephone call from employer, date set to meet. 1:1 with CEO.

Interview Questions

• why do I want to leave my current job.   1 Answer