EMD Millipore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2012.

Interview

15 min phone interview by HR, asked if I was willing to consider a different position first. and confirmed the salary range.
    10 min phone interview by another HR
    10 min interview by another person
    face to face interview by 7 people
    Tour
    People I interviewed with were generally very nice.
    The big boss tried to educate me a bit scientifically which I appreciated.
    Another manager offered a tour of his lab.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interveiew process included two interviews, first interview was with the supervisor of the department, second interview was with four people including other managers from other departments. Heard back in two weeks, was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No neogiation needed, happy with offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Bedford, MA).

Interview

Already an employee at EMD Millipore, serving in a different role in the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Bedford, MA).

Interview

I had a short interview with HR at my college. Then had a phone interview with my manager. No on-site interview.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Billerica, MA).

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Interviewed by the hiring manager, HR and other associates within the group. 30 minutes are allotted for each interview.

Interview Questions

• Question about business strategy in an emerging market space.   Answer Question

Senior Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Boston, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

I knew the postion from one of my friends, who got it from a recruiter. Had a phone interview first with the recruiter and it went pretty well.Dig out a little bit more information from the recruiter. The phone interview with the hiring manager was about half hour and more focused on scientific side as usual. Specifically asked the solution for the technical difficulty they have right now and what's my suggestion. Provided a couple of potential new ideals while different from what they are trying. The one i think may not lead to a success depending on the level of tolerance. All went ok in genral, while they think that they are looking for somebody with closer experience in the specific area. It is difficult to control how much you should tell in detail if they ask the specific technical question. As you know sometimes people just fish creative ideas.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore.

Interview

1 round of interview with 3-4 managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary negotiated after job offer.

Assembly Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Danvers, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Group info session. There was no individual interview, but every candidate had to submit a questionnaire. We were told about the job reqs, who the company was and what they made and what type of work we would be doing. We were given expectations: be on time and call out policy.

Interview Questions

• If you are able to stand for long periods of time.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Danvers, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a phone call interview, then about two weeks after thay I had an hour of interviews with three different people, each one on one, at the Danvers, MA office. Bring copies of your resume!

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gibbstown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Gibbstown, NJ) in September 2009.

Interview

Fast interview process with excellent interviewers that tie honest feedback.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life when you had to choose between a business endeavor and personal complacency.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was excellent and provided updates regarding bonus accomplishments