EMD Millipore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMD Millipore Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.9

Manager Interview

Interview

Standard interview process - phone screen, followed by on-site interview with 3-4 people, including the hiring manager - half a day long process - However, there were no follow-ups, no feedback from the company - even after Thank you notes, emails asking about feedback. Took them 4 months to get back to me saying they decided not to hire ...

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral and experience related questions - and detailed questions about why I want to leave my current job. Seemed like the hiring manager was obsessed about my reasons ...   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

I had a cold call from a person in the corporate office in NJ and spoke to someone in Germany also. They stated they wanted to interview me but had never had anyone with an advanced degree work in the facility. I asked if they were willing to pay me similar to my current salary and they stayed that they wanted me to go to the interview. Within 5 minutes of the interview the interviewer asked me what my current salary was. I told them, and the guy straight up told me that they will never hire me. I changed family plans to go to this interview and basically wasted the day on my own expense, what a waste of time!!!!! I stuck around and went through the motions knowing that the day I took off from work was a total waste.
     Get Real!!!!

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in the future? - obviously no where since you said you would never hire me.   Answer Question

Lab Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a three person panel-interview. The interview was an laid back but informative process. The hiring manager was very nice, as were the others. They answered all of my questions before I had a chance to ask them. It was a very efficient interview that seem to be well prepared.

Machine Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Danvers, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I used to work at Millipore through Randstad for 8 months. I received a call form Randstad telling me that I was selected to become a full time employee at EMD Millipore. Two weeks later I received a letter and a call from Chandra Green (recruiterr for EMD).

Interview Questions

• If I was interested to work for EMD Millipore   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Essex, CT

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Essex, CT).

Interview

Interviewed with local manager and head of sales. Very positive experience through and through. Very professional and thorough. No trick questions or gimmicks. Would highly recommend working for this company

Negotiation

Traffic Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMD Millipore in November 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed initially by the recruiter and then had a follow up interview with the hiring manager. Both interviews were done over the phone. The review with the hiring manager was about 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with reporting? What types of reporting? What are the key metrics that you use when reporting?   1 Answer

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaffrey, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Jaffrey, NH) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied via internal HR database, had an interview with validation team, took drug test, outside HR recruitment verified my references, submitted to full background check, met with HR after everything came back clear, was sent offer electronically

Interview Questions

• Asked about how to set up a protocol, how to set up and IQ,OQ,PQ, asked about how I would design a PQ   Answer Question
    • Asked about working in cross functional teams   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMD Millipore in April 2015.

Interview

First had the phone interview with several questions about your previous background, skills, experiences. Phone interview went well and then was intived for onsite interview. The interview was mainly about your skills and experiences as well.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, mostly asking questions/skills related to future jobs. Nothing tricky very straight forward.   Answer Question

Assembly Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMD Millipore (Danvers, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Group info session. There was no individual interview, but every candidate had to submit a questionnaire. We were told about the job reqs, who the company was and what they made and what type of work we would be doing. We were given expectations: be on time and call out policy.

Interview Questions

• If you are able to stand for long periods of time.   1 Answer

Quality Engineer II Interview

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter. Basic Questions. Nothing tricky or thought provoking. I am pretty sure that they already had an internal candidate to fill the position before I even arrived; which is annoying because I wasted my time. People were nice and polite.