EMIS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMIS Health Interview Questions

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMIS Health (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First round : Technical written exam,
    Second round : Face to Face,
    Final round: HR discussion.

I applied for dot net developer and the process done within a week.The interviewer has asked more questions in OOPS concept. I applied for interview through the Company job Portal.

Training Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMIS Health (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Desktop questionnaire using STAR ability ratings. Not as good as it could and should have been, as those more adapt in promoting themselves with written examples faired better than those with a wealth of experience.

Financial Share Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yeadon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMIS Health (Yeadon, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two Senior Managers, it lasted in excess of an hour and was advised I would hear in due course. I followed up after a week and was told by HR they had not managed to catch up with the interviewers, after 2 months I still did not hear anything and emailed them to say that I was disappointed that they had not had the respect to call and tell me I was unsuccessful as I had spent time preparing for the interview and had taken leave from work to attend the interview-they never responded.

Interview Questions

• Was I happy to travel between the Bolton and Leeds offices as I would have to share my time equally.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMIS Health (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Got a call through a recruiter. First round was telephonic, asking about basic skills and my current role. They followed it up with an assignment ( heuristic evaluation of one of their products ), then the call with the team in UK. Here they got into specifics like presenting the heuristic report, ux and ui specific questions etc..be specific, answer to the point, prepare on various trending topics today such as optimization, conversion rates, neilsen norman heuristics etc..and you will be through..last is the hr round for basic discussions

Interview Questions

• Usual questions in UX, how to optimize, improve conversions, research related questions etc   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMIS Health (Nairobi (Kenya)).

Interview

The interview was a 1:1 with the Support Manager. The interview started on time and the questions asked were thorough. Most Questions asked was around service delivery and software experience.
    Overall the interview was good by all standards.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMIS Health.

Interview

Excellent interview process very accommodating staff who were very polite. The interviewers had great depth I knowledge regarding there organisation, it felt more like a conversation rather than a interview, there were a few funny stories and jokes shared between us. They got back to me the next day via the phone and followed up via email to confirm everything we discussed and agreed

Interview Questions

• Majority if the questions were based around what would you do in this sort of situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very professional and positive the internal recruitment team were very informative.

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EMIS Health (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Started with a telephone interview. Was called for a face to face to the same day and was advised of my succession within a day. The face to face consisted of competency based questions followed by a short test. We then basically had a chat about what my skills are and what i can bring to the company etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about emis   1 Answer