EMMES Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EMMES Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMMES Corporation.

Interview

Recruiter called and followed by a phone interview with one of the manager. They invited me to interview on site. During my onsite interview, they gave you 2 assessments like the other review said. Later, I interviewd with the 2 person on Business Analyst team and 2 BA managers. The second group is from QA department. Two groups are asking you lots of the same questions. It was annoying to repeat the same answes.

Interview Questions

• What do you dont like about your current job, what are you looking to learn at the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMMES Corporation (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Unique interview style. After a phone screening, I was asked to come in for an interview. I thought I was meeting with one project team. However, halfway through the interview, the first group scurried off and two new people entered. Each project team seemed to go over their project briefly, then asked very similar questions. I think the oddest part of the interview, was having to write a paragraph about why I chose a specific career path/ or university class in a ten minute time frame. I have never had to prove my paragraph writing skills before, especially for a job that required at minimum a bachelors degree. It was a bit off-putting to say the least.

Biostatistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EMMES Corporation (Rockville, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Gave a talk, had a group of people ask me questions for a bit, met with a few different teams and they described some of their projects and the areas that they work in. Sat in a room and people came in every 30 minutes. 10 - 3 pm interview. They also asked questions about my research and described if I would want to work in clinical trials.

Bioinformatics Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMMES Corporation in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me and called me to discuss the position. Exchanged pertinent information and requirements/qualifications. Questions were both about background in biology and programming; nothing too specific. But they did say additional interviews may ask more in depth questions. Said they would followup but never did.

Associate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EMMES Corporation in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through the career fair at my university. They called me and arranged an interview. I was interviewed by five people all sitting in a same room. The Interview was about 4 hours long and that was because managers in the room had to leave for their meetings and come back. They asked repetitive questions because one manager wasn't there at a time when they asked that question first. Overall, they were friendly and questions were quite easy.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EMMES Corporation (Rockville, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

Stupid ditzy lady giggled pompously while defending herself as she blurted out some scientific words that she worked hard not to fumble. A young recent college graduate with glassy glaze asked me how I would work inside a team. Lmao.

Clinical Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EMMES Corporation (Telephone, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I get email very next day. to set up initial discussion abou background and skills which set up next week, I gave interview on phone.
    after 3 days i get another email to inform me about position they are decide to give another person , with more experiance.
    they ask about my past work experience and certification and education

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMMES Corporation (Rockville, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

The process took about 2 months. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview and then eventually an on-site interview. Interview lasted about 3 hours and you meet up with different project groups (they were groups of 2 for me) to talk about your background, experiences, etc. There was also a written assessment asking to write a bit about yourself and a QC portion to test your attention to detail.

Protocol Manager/Data Monitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EMMES Corporation (Rockville, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I first applied online through the company website. One month later I was contacted by a recruitor about a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited to the headquarters for an in-person interview. During the interview I had to take an assessment, produce a writing sample, and met with different project groups. Ultimately, the project groups decide if you are valauble to the company or not.

Interview Questions

• -Quick assessment (want to see if you can pay attention to detail)
      -Writing assignment
      -Met with different project groups (will receive information of projects beforehand)
      -Wanted to know about specific experiences with data   1 Answer

Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EMMES Corporation (Rockville, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Performed a 10-minute writing test. Performed a 10-minute quality control test. Interviewed with two project teams, separately. Be mindful of the time to make sure you ask questions before time runs out on each one. Keep your answers short and clear and relevant to the job, and pay attention to what the interviewers ask and also mention about the projects. I do quality work, but interviewing is my Achilles heel and I did poorly. Did not sense a lot of rapport with the first team. The second team felt much better.

Really wanted to work for this company. But silver lining is not having to interact with the HR male again. Made comments I found unprofessional and negative. Never had a favorable impression of him since an open house the company put on. Was in line heading up to the table, and he cut right in front of me. I first thought he was another attendee doing this! But turned out he was/is an HR person, never said excuse me or offered a greeting, just sort of bulldozed right in. If that were my company, he would not be employed there.

Interview Questions

• Paraphrasing: Describe what kinds of things I've done involving digging into data.   Answer Question