EOIR Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EOIR Technologies Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at EOIR Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EOIR Technologies.

Interview

I applied for a position via an online job posting. I received a call from HR the same day to discuss the position and what I was looking for. Set up an in person interview for a few days later.
    In person interview only took about 2 hours. Met primarily with hiring manager to discuss my background, what the position entailed, work environment, etc. Got a tour of the office and met a few other employees but didn't have much time to talk with them.
    Wasn't asked very many technical questions. It seemed more like they were looking to see if I would fit in with the culture of the office.
    Received a written offer in my e-mail about 2 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Short time frame to accept offer. Very flexible on start date once offer was accepted.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EOIR Technologies in March 2011.

Interview

There were several conversations and interviews with a recruiter, HR manager and then VP. There were brief technical interviews, but it was mostly a personal assessment for preparedness of being in a hazardous duty location for lengthy periods of time. After continuous back and forth correspondence via phone and e-mail, and going through the rounds of speaking with corporate personnel, the process had been completed and negotiations began.

Interview Questions