EOS IT Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EOS (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with one HR person, North America CFO and North America COO. CFO seemed to have the most sway in the decision, but had a very limited viewpoint on what a person in this position could and would do, not to mention any understanding of real life IT solutions. *Red Flag* was when I was asked "can I just go in the background and basically just flip a switch and fix all our problems?" CFO wanted one very specific problem addressed (out of the countless there could of course be), so never mind if you've done 100 other things just like that for over a decade, and like all the other solutions you have provided, using the same methodology would lead to a sound solution - hadn't implemented a solution for this one thing you know there are dozens for? - no go. In other words, I should have been interviewing with someone in the process who has a technical position to help correct, and balance the things that non technical leaders just do not understand. That fact diminished my value way too much - this job would have been relatively easy, that's the part that leaves me dumbfounded. I'm never interviewing with just a CFO ever again.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weakness?   1 Answer