EPAM Account Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Account Director Interview Questions

Interviews at EPAM

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

4 rounds of Sr. Management interviews
2 in-person
2 over the phone
Primary agenda of all the interactions is focused on ability to presentation, communication and relationship building skills
In addition, in-person interactions was focused on ability to define unique viewpoints around past experience with eastern European clients/employers

Interview Questions

• Past experience with managing large accounts, especially P&L management and customer relationship building   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen with a recruiter who scheduled a Skype interview with the Hiring Manager. This process took almost three weeks. During the Skype interview, the manager appeared to be speaking with another individual who was feeding him questions to ask, and he was texting. I found it extremely unprofessional and off putting.

Interview Questions

• There were basis sales questions regarding revenue achievement and past experience. I was asked how many employees my current employer had? Unfortunately, the hiring manager was fixated on my response?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EPAM (Conshohocken, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

3 interviews. Previously had networked with founders of company so likely had an easier time during interviews. Typical behavioral questions. Had to negotiate salary and likely left money on the table.

Interview Questions

• My role was client facing. As such the senior leadership attempted to make me uncomfortable by stating I was and asked why.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Expect to negotiate. However, the company is now a part of EPAM Systems which is a public company and so may have standard pay scales. They won't be able to negotiate bonus, but can base pay and perhaps other benefits like vacation.