EPAM Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at EPAM

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM (Poland, ME) in January 2017.

Interview

They just ask what they need to ask, I think I answer all of them correctly. Recruiter was wonderful, she is interest all kind of questions and told the expectations well

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I was scheduled interview call 3 times, I was expecting their call. I cancelled all my meeting for the call. But they never called me. When i wrote back them the mail., they said me that, they tried reaching me and i was not answering the call. For the second time i gave them the option of skype call., which they did not prefer it. Third time when i dropped them the mail they mentioned that role was closed.
    At the first place, they never called me.,
    I request the recruiter not to play with the human emotions.
    Worst interview process co-ordination.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EPAM in December 2013.

Interview

It was a face to face meeting. Interview was hosted by a panel. It began from short self presentation. Then they tell about main job requirements. After that there was an intelligence tests. After it there was a task to make a short SRS example; examine English knowledge level. There was a home assignment concerning particular system - salesforce.com.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EPAM (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was told there will be a number of interviews with people at different levels. First interview was with HR and it went really well. Second interview was with Senior HR for an hour and he seems to be very impressed.

Next interview was scheduled with one of their BA and we talked about 2 hours discussing my experience and the work processes I follow.

Next interview was schedule with BA ream manager. It lasted for 30 minutes and she asked me couple of BA scenario based questions which I was able to answer very easily.

HR contacted me saying that there is just one last interview with our Associate Director and that would be it.

So I had a Skype interview with the Assoc. Director that lasted for 1 hour. He asked me all kinds of questions to which I provide answer from my experiences. After that interview HR called me saying that the hiring process has been completed but the assoc director wants to meet you in person. We have decided to get you on board and this meeting would be just to decide which project you will be assigned to. On the day of meeting first of all I was given wrong address where I waited for 1 hour and then I was told the assoc dir is at different location and I should go there. Finally I went there and there were 2 assoc directors. They didn't even asked me anything about the BA role or the processes but instead they were talking among themselves making fun of each other. It was a very awkward position for me. They asked me where I am from and why I am here. From where I did my studies and why I moved so away from home. I though it's just a get to know session, lasted for about 30-35 minutes. After a week I received an email (not even a call) from the same HR that they are not offering me this position after getting feedback from assoc dir.

I am sorry but there is definitely something wrong with their hiring process. The director who is not even technically educated is making a decision on a position which requires technical know how. These guys wasted my 1.5 month. There is a serious communication issue within the organization. HR told me everything is done and then later based on some factless feedback she changed. Worst experience ever.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minsk (Belarus)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM (Minsk (Belarus)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, the company was quick to respond and invited me for an interview. The interview consisted of general questions about my résumé, a short dialogue in English, and the description of the activities of the department I was trying to get into - happened to have little to do with business analysis, just making PowerPoint presentations for perspective customers.

Got a test task for making a presentation about the company. Finished and mailed it - was told that it was good content-wise but asked to remade it to fit the corporate design (eh, not that it was ever specified in the task description nor I was provided with company's design templates, but it didn't take much time to find their ppts on the web and remade mine to look similar).

Was invited for a second interview - the HR employee that invited me had no clue what the position she was offering was about and told me to prepare to speak about the market standing of the company, its clients, and rivals - wasted a lot of time researching it, but in reality I just had to comment on my PowerPoint.

Despite what I was told, the presentation's contents didn't satisfy my interviewers (this time it was a man from the department and its manager), but they gave me good feedback and told me that I could remake my presentation again, rectifying my mistakes.

So I did... and this time got no response whatsoever. Texted again after some days - was told that my presentation was under review. After another week I got an email that all their vacancies were already filled and they couldn't suggest me anything at the moment.

Interview Questions

• All questions were about some parts of my résumé, nothing extra.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EPAM.

Interview

Totally unknown! Recruiter calls you, talking about your previous experinces. Then one "Lead BA" asks questions. Limited screening, less attitude.. They can't judge if I am suitable or not because he was less experienced than me. It was obvious!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last experience   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Warsaw (Poland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone overall interview with HR than an assignment consisting of preparing data viz with one of the given tools and presentation in English. Some other hr and technical questions. At the end there is an interview with hiring manager but it is more a formality.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedok, East (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Bedok, East (Singapore)).

Interview

Completed the first round of technical interview with Epam. Interview was done by a BA itself.
    Much of technical questions rather than behavioral questions. Interviewer was good and was lasting about 1.5 hours. Awaiting for the result.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM.

Interview

The interview process was done by phone with the hiring manager. If you make it through, you will be invited for a face to face interview. I was asked questions about Agile and scrum. how to write user stories and acceptance criteria.
    The interviewer was very nice and friendly

Interview Questions

• tell me how you would write a user story. Also how you would write an acceptance criteria   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very fast interview process, reponsive HR and recruiters. In total had three rounds, one over the phone, one 2 hour interview about standard BA knowledge and a last with two managers.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, it was really about standard BA skill and process knowledge   Answer Question