EPAM Devops Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Devops Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at EPAM

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EPAM (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn. After an interview with the HR, I had a phone screen technical interview. There were two interviewers but only one of them was asking questions. First I answered quiz like questions then they gave me a problem to solve. I was free to select a programming language.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minsk (Belarus)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at EPAM (Minsk (Belarus)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very fast decision making company.HR process is lightning.
    Applied and get contacted by HR in 2 days (Minsk,Belarus office).
    First interview also very fast including technical , motivation and language check.
    After it Technical interview organized in 2 days,and after success, Job offer provided ! Very fast and amazing.

Interview Questions

• Motivation for rellocation,English check,Network and servers general questions.   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in November 2018.

Interview

Contacted by the HR person, then, after a preliminary phone discussion invited for an in-person interview. Talked to the resource manager and two other people who were connected by remote voice call. Had a glance at the office, went on my way.

Primary impression from the interview process: Good amenities and overall technical level, but an aggressively sterile work environment - minimal human touch (no personal items at the workplace), all decisions passed from top to bottom, projects are varied but not always viable. An excellent, top of the line body shop.

Interview Questions

• Questions about experience with different virtualization stacks and certain scenarios when working with those.   1 Answer