EPAM Front-End Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Front-End Developer

EPAM Front-End Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at EPAM

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM in January 2018.

Interview

There were a total of 3 rounds. In first round, the HR reached out over the phone and he explained about the company, job role and understood my skillset. In second round, the HR did a technical screening over the phone. Basic questions like converting a string to json and json to string. The third round was a Senior UI Developer from a different timezone and location. He conducted the interview through their in-house skype-like software. He evalution was very good. He started from the basics of UI Development and went all the way upto data structures in Javascript. The Interviewer was good enough share a detailed feedback post interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in July 2017.

Interview

1- Interview with TA: this interview was related to vanilla js and here was evaluated my English communication.
    2 Technical Interview: the entire interview was in English and was with real time code.
    3 Customer Interview

Interview Questions

• all the stuff ralated to vanilla JS and ES6, a little bit of Angular and React   1 Answer

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2016.

Interview

The first contact was via telephone. The lady from HR asked the casual interview questions and she checked my English speaking level with some questions. One day later she called me back to arrange a technical interview.
    The technical interview was good, I had to solve 6-7 basic Javascript tasks on a computer and it wasn't hard. They asked me several CSS questions and I had to write a Javascript class on a whiteboard.

I felt good and they were positive and helpful.

More than one week later they sent me a message that they had closed the position so I hadn't got an offer, but they mentioned, that the technical interview was successful.

Interview Questions

• How to center a div with CSS2 and CSS3?   1 Answer

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EPAM (Budapest (Hungary)) in August 2015.

Interview

They called my because of my LinkedIn profile. Got invited to a generic "hr" interview. Then for a technical interview. There would have been at least one more step before they'd offer anything specific.

Interview Questions

• Live coding and explaining basic concepts at a whiteboard.   1 Answer

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Budapest (Hungary)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for a frontend position at EPAM Hungary. The interview process at EPAM is well thought out, went fluently. They behaved very professionally, acted swiftly, had a pleasant attitude all the time. The process had 3 phases. After the initial interview there is a technical one. If you pass that then you can discuss about compensation with your future Resource Manager as they call it.