EPAM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EPAM.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR about my past experience and background. Then a phone interview with VP and then phone interview with client.
    Asked about if I had previous experience with technology they are going to use with the client and how I can work with gaps in teams knowledge.

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a slight increase in base salary

Interview

Company recruiters get job seekers information -> telephone interview -> take technical test in company(C# for example) -> face-to-face interview by technical persons -> telephone or face-to-face interview by clients -> HR negotiate salary -> Hired

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

after a short and bottom lined phone conversation I came to the office and met a very nice HR women. we only had a few informal sentences and she directed me to the head of the HR office. After having another informal interview with him I had to come back a few weeks later to meet the CEO and interview with h im as well. That was a very uncomfortable one since he would not talk to me not even looked at me, Just chated with the HR guy. However I got hired and loved th job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. I was told that there are brackets for every position and I got the highest possible salary in my bracket

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I was interviewed more on architecture related things. It went well but not sure what interviewer felt and i was not through in that. Not sure if they are conducting interviews just like that. Didn't feel in right way in their decisions.

Senior Test Automation Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a horrible experience in interview I ever had in my career. The interviewer was lacking basic etiquette. I feel like he was fighting with me. I even told him that I am not liking the way he was talking but no success. I feel bad for wasting my 1 hrs.

Agile Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Complete chaos! I was called by a recruitment consultant about this opportunity. He said there was no job spec for it but it sounded interesting from the description that he provided so I said I'd be happy to be put forward for it. A telephone interview was then arranged but the interviewer did not call, no explanation or anything. Then almost a month ago I was asked for my availability to do a Skype interview and then did not hear anything. The impression I had is that they wanted to recruit an Agile BA but were unable to articulate what they wanted and then were too busy to fit in the time for interviews. Very disorganised.

QA Interview

Interview

The first HR called me, we had conversation like 15 minutes, then 2 interviews were on side (in office) with IT guys. At all I had very positive impression.
    Process took near 3 weeks. They offered more money then I asked

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience, what duties on the few last projects, a lot of technical questions   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EPAM.

Interview

Tiring and boring interview I ever had . But the second round is somewhat better with some basic and practical scenarios. They kept on calling me for three months and finally hired me. May be not everyone is joining the company.

Interview Questions

• How will you ignore the errors when processing the SSAS cube.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grodno (Belarus)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EPAM (Grodno (Belarus)).

Interview

Resume, phone call, 1:1 light interview, 2-month training (1 month at home, 2-nd at the office), Group Interview and Skills Test. After that I had a 3-month probation.

Human Resources Operations Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2015.

Interview

I,ve met with the current Director. The interview took more than 1,5 hour. He introduced the whole company and all the processes and the future plans. It was nice and friendly chat. We run trough my CV without any feedback or answer.
    They never give any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Standard HR Questions: What are your plans for the future? Do you use any kind of motivation tools?   Answer Question