EPAM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

Talend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EPAM (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process took almost a month and One round of Skype interview with people from Belarus, another round from Hungary. Final client interview got cancelled due to change in directions from the client. Honestly They should not waste peoples time ,if they don't have intention to hire. Recruiter said he got very good feedback but in the end this is some kind of Fluke that has happened.

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EPAM in February 2017.

Interview

Horribble...People from Belarus taking interviews for USA candidate..why?no technical people or trust on USA employees? Recruiters are also not aware of co-ordintation..2-4 interviews stretched along almost 2 month timeperiod with no result.1st interview was screening with recruiter then another recruiter after 3-4 days talk about same thing..then 1 week after technical interview scheduled with belarus interviewer..cancelled last minute due to interviewer availabilty...rescheduled interview with same interviewer after 15 days..same scene..last minute cancellation due to interviewer emergency..what the hell...testing my patience..finally techinical interview happened..moderate interview and Guy from Belarus was cool..I cleared interview..next round of interview with project manager..took another 15 days..this guy seem not too much intersted in talking..after a week Got call from recruiter that they are going with another candidate..and proposing me for another role & different location..but no response ever since..

Lead Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at EPAM (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard, 1.5 hours, we had some difficulty getting video connection first, wasted 20 minutes on that. And we finally connected via audio only. Standard tech background, coding knowledge, test knowledge questions and then coding test.

Interview Questions

• he first asked about generic technical background questions. And then generic coding standard, code review, testing suites questions. Last 30 minutes is the coding test.   1 Answer
    • Coding test: 1. Given a string, find out if there's repeat characters in it.
      2. SQL. Given a Customer table and a Payment table (with Customer ID as primary and foreign key), write a query to output a list of customers who have not paid their bills in the last 3 months.
      1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Samara, Samarskaya Oblast' (Russia)

Application

I interviewed at EPAM (Samara, Samarskaya Oblast' (Russia)) in August 2015.

Interview

There were two technical interviews: business analysis knowledge and background check, then interview with project manager. Both interviews were conducted on skype. After that there's offline interview with resource manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Kraków (Poland)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, 2 days after I got a call from HR I was told the details of the company and the interview process. In a few days I had a technical interview on skype, easy general questions about software engineering. In a week I got a face-to-face interview in the office with my future manager.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EPAM in April 2017.

Interview

interview take 3 steps.
    1) interview with hr.
    We talked about my experience and salary expectation
    2) technical interview
    From A to Z, all things asked about full-stack development in .Net environment. I add only some questions that I could remember.
    3) interview with the manager
    it is very easy after the second step.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EPAM (Kharkiv (Ukraine)).

Interview

Their HRs have contacted me in Skype after that was a short interview in local office with HRs and another long tech interview (all in the same day). After a few days I had a job offer and was invited to discuss some business and project related details with their project manager

Interview Questions

• Surprisingly they asked me a lot of questions about low-level stuff in c#.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EPAM (Budapest (Hungary)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very good interview. The company seems ok. The inrviewer was very kind, and helpful. The office building was at very good place. I felt myself very good at the interview.

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM (Kraków (Poland)) in March 2016.

Interview

Firstly Skype conversation with HR about motivation and general stuff. Later skype or in person technical interview with lead engineers from same department you are applying for position; Interview was about my current position, my experience and regular basic question about oop and mostly programming. Couple question about testing, f/e creating test plan;

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between == vs equals() in Java?   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Written test followed by group discussion. Then we had technical interview followed by HR interview. The technical interview is the toughest. Rest of the rounds were easy to crack. The interview was at JVP building. Be careful with the group discussion round as your communication skills are judged and this may be elimination round even if you have good technical skills. Written test coonsists of aptitude, verbal and logical reasoning. Sometimes you may get c and database related question too.

Interview Questions

• We were asked question on java, data structures and sql.   Answer Question