EPAM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

Sen Acct Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EPAM in August 2015.

Interview

Very proffessional. Thorough review of my resume, skills and experience. This was a first phone interview and was well thought out on their part. They covered a lot of ground in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience relate to the position?   1 Answer

Interaction Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EPAM in April 2015.

Interview

Company's in-house recruiter contacted me on the phone and set up face-to-face interview in a week. I was local. In the interview I met with 2 design leads and 1 director. Did introduction on some of my work samples in my portfolio. Did a usability testing on-the-go exercise on one of their client's e-commerce website. I assume this was not a premeditated question. So I don't know if they will ask the same question again. It depended on whom you are meeting with. If it's an Interaction Designer the exercise could be on designing.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any mobile design experience?" (probably because they didn't see any work samples in my portfolio)   1 Answer

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EPAM (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process is pretty good and professional. During interview employer provided a lot of information regarding project itself and answered all my questions. From their side technical questions were not to hard.

Interview Questions

Interview

Easy to moderate interview questions on EPAM side, like basic coding questions, English level and basic theory about testing. Customers interview difficulty varies. For customer like Google it usually involves typical googly interview, with moderate to difficult coding and/or algorithms questions, but difficulty and expectations are significantly scaled down for contractors. Plus there's only one 1-hour customer interview for contractors, not 4 or 5 like for googlers.

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM in November 2014.

Interview

Written interview of about 35 questions in their office. I was given one hour to answer the questions. The guy that conducted the interview pulled it out of the system and I had to answer the questions on the question paper and I was not allowed to use phone or google the answers on the computer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were on SharePoint, C#, JavaScript and Java   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

it was two round of technical interview followed by client interview. And one HR round was there.
    they asked jsp/jstl spring mvc and some of database questions.hiring process was very smooth.
    But Immigrations guys took long time to process my H1B transfer

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EPAM (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Position related to BI development. First HR interview. Then some online test to judge your competency with the tool. Third is interview with hiring manger.I had worked in this space for couple of years so interviews were easy.

Interview Questions

• Same behavioral questions, why EPAM , why this opportunity, tell about your experience etc..   Answer Question

Very low salary for CA location. It seems like they were interested in getting talent at as cheap cost as possible.. When I requested discussion on the salary, they did not come back.. No communication at all, unprofessional!

Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EPAM.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR about my past experience and background. Then a phone interview with VP and then phone interview with client.
    Asked about if I had previous experience with technology they are going to use with the client and how I can work with gaps in teams knowledge.

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a slight increase in base salary

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Conshohocken, PA).

Interview

Went very quickly and seamlessly - all questions answered thoroughly, great first impression - very professional and friendly

Negotiation

I did negotiate my compensation package - they were fair.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EPAM (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview is standard and week organized. You start with hr and end up with couple tech conversation including more theory and couple practical questions. Complex questions may come only if they feel incontinent in your answers. Buy mostly they don't expect to get exact resolution for such questions

Interview Questions

• They also interested in your opinion on something to see your easy of thinking   Answer Question