EPAM Junior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Junior Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at EPAM

2.5

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM (Budapest (Hungary)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process:
1. online test 90 mins with basic tasks. The rows are given, find the solution with ordering them.
2. If you reach above a level you can go further to a phone interview where your English speaking skill is tested.
3. if succeed, you can go to a face to face interview with one of their HR member of the company. Here they will know more about you and decide whether you are the right person.
4. If succeed, you can go to a face to face interview where you have to solve a problem on a blackboard alone without any help from scratch. This is the technical part.
This is when your routine and practical skill will be tested. You have 1h for this task.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM in July 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 rounds:
    - online test: 90 minutes, I had to order algorithms' lines
    - HR: 20-25 minutes, general questions about previously job
    - Manager: 60 minutes, technical questions and salary

Interview Questions

• Solid principels, OOP principels, design patterns   1 Answer

Junior Java Developer Interview

Interview

Soft skills interview was quite well. Technical interview started with abstract questions and ended with simple Java-oriented tasks. Interviewer was rushing me through the whole interview and didn't ask any questions, that could help to show my abilities more deeply.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EPAM in October 2014.

Interview

I am one of most active trainees, so I've got an invitation to the interview. HR wrote to me in Skype and we agreed on interview schedule on the convenient time for me. She was very polite.
    On arrival, I was offered some coffee and a room to wait for interviewers. There were two interviewers, they told me some information about the project and asked me if I'm interested, so we could talk further. They asked me questions on all the requirements for the vacancy. The atmosphere was nice and friendly. No pressure, no showing the supremacy, interviewers kindly gave me some hints on some questions. After one and a half hour we ended the interview. They told me that the decision would be in two days (I'm not the only one pretending for this vacancy, it seems that we were 3 candidates). I've got a very good impression about this company and its buisness culture.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or "dumb" or "google questions". Every question had a logical well-definned answer. All questions were relevant to vacancy and successfull further job. It just seems that I'm not skilled enough yet for that position.   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EPAM (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2015.

Interview

Supposed to do an electronic Java test. Servers went down so we had to do different algorithms on paper, one misteke and you are out. kind of frustrating when you make a stupid variable mistake. The interviewer didn't seem to care too much about the whole thing, the faster he let people go the faster he could go home.

Interview Questions

• Highest even number in an array of whole numbers with max 1 iteration. Sorting excercise. Dynamic programming.   1 Answer

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EPAM.

Interview

Three part process. 1. Chat with an HR representative. 2. Online programming test. 3. Technical Interview. The first part is mainly to measure the interviewees english skills. The second is basically just to filter out people with no programming experience. Third is a couple more technical questions.