EPAM Lead Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Lead Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at EPAM

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EPAM (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Position related to BI development. First HR interview. Then some online test to judge your competency with the tool. Third is interview with hiring manger.I had worked in this space for couple of years so interviews were easy.

Interview Questions

• Same behavioral questions, why EPAM , why this opportunity, tell about your experience etc..   Answer Question

Very low salary for CA location. It seems like they were interested in getting talent at as cheap cost as possible.. When I requested discussion on the salary, they did not come back.. No communication at all, unprofessional!

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EPAM (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process is pretty good and professional. During interview employer provided a lot of information regarding project itself and answered all my questions. From their side technical questions were not to hard.

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Stamford, CT).

Interview

HR was very professional & shared all details upfront. Had 3 rounds of interviews: HR, Technical & Client Interview. Even if you're skill-set does not match the role, they recommend you for a different role. I was initially interviewed initially for a lead developer kind of a role, which clearly didn't head well for the both of us. They were quick to identify a role closer to Solution Architecture and the likes as that was my strong suite. Compensation vice also, they match the market standards based on your skills. If you're highly skilled you would get the package you propose or at least closer + Bonus. H1B visa transfer done in premium & they take care of relocation + stay if you were to relocate.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lviv (Ukraine)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Lviv (Ukraine)) in August 2011.

Interview

Many good questions. Good and interesting people. Had been introduced to several challenging projects with a lot of perspectives. They were telling me a lot about the company: benefits, customers and processes.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minsk (Belarus)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Minsk (Belarus)) in September 2013.

Interview

First HR interview, then phone interview: technical questions, specifically on Java related topics. On HR interview you are asked for previous projects, past experience and your strong and weak skills. They ask about you motivations and why did you decide to go to Epam Systems. Then if everything is ok you proceed with technical interview. I was interviewed by phone, and interviewer was very smart, knew a lot of things about Java and concurrency particularly. He asked about mutability and collections, then jumped to multithreading

Interview Questions

• Mostly Java, specifically multithreading   1 Answer

Negotiation

The contacted over one of messenger and asked do I need a job, and I decided why not

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EPAM (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First round would be written test where ur mathematical logical and analytical skills would be tested , after scrutiny you will be tested inyour communication skills in the group discussion , once you are done with it remaining goes simple , u have to attend a technical and HR interview and need to prove your interest of getting into software

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you see the company profile worthful , be compromised to take the salary they give because learning is prioritized than earning

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yerevan (Armenia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EPAM (Yerevan (Armenia)) in May 2017.

Interview

In depth interview with excellent specialist. The interview culture is very high in EPAM because they have internal auditing and interview feedback system. Beside they have a lot of materials/trainings describing interview main goals and how interview should be done in general.

Interview Questions

• All technical questions were quite difficult, so it is hard to say which one was the hardest.   Answer Question

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EPAM in August 2015.

Interview

Typical 1h interview with other engineer and manager. All questions were quite easy (see below), nothing special. If you have solid 5+ years experience, than it will be easy to get a job on a position like senior or lead.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was confident. Easily to adopt all questions. Level of all questions was on bottom of the middle. Questions was about threads, frameworks, memory and so on. Also, soft skills of interviewer was high.

Interview Questions

• LLVM low level usage in practice.   1 Answer