EPAM Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EPAM Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at EPAM

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EPAM (Newtown, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview is usually done by HR specialist first. Second round is usually with a Project Manager / Account Manager of the project.

Other Interview Reviews for EPAM

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EPAM (Conshohocken, PA) in July 2010.

Interview

Two rounds of long interviews (3 hrs +)

Negotiation

Brief. They made me an offer substantially more than what I was making and I accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EPAM (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in November 2018.

Interview

After Telephone interview. I waited a week to the second round face to face interview, lasted half hour. very seriously process, very seriously interviewer. The interviewer asked more than ten questions in half an hour. So, Keep Calm. do you best. Good luck

Interview Questions

• How To Start A Project?   1 Answer
    • How to Initiate Projects Successfully?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharkiv (Ukraine)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at EPAM (Kharkiv (Ukraine)) in November 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by EPAM recruiter after one of the conferences. Overall process took 4 months and I've passed an interview with HR, PMs, PMs from another project and one of the senior managers. Conversations were very pleasant and "light". One of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe one of your worst fuck-ups and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EPAM (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in August 2019.

Interview

HR first reaching out -->Senior PM -->Regional Resource Manager
    Focuse on related (Agile, Scrum) project manangement experience, will need you to provide very detailed answer. Questions like how to do project initiation, budget, resource arrangement, test plan, stakeholder management.

Manager - Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EPAM (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview was on Technical & Managerial & Project management capabilities. Person should have up to date technical skills and hands-on. If technically through they will choose you as Delivery manager(DM) and if not through in some aspects, they will put you in Project Manager(PM).

Interview Questions

• Architecture of previous project & changes suggested by you
      Latest cutting edge technologies ( Based on .NET/Java/Cloud....)   1 Answer